Trophy Thoughts?

My thoughts too; no obvious 100% means (almost) definitely easier than what's come before. The only way I can see how it would be hard is if the game difficulty was set to NES levels of hard.

So glad to be getting a different looking platinum too instead of the same strawhat and crossbones.

Edited by RedRodriguez87

28 minutes ago, BlackSabre500 said:

It looks simple enough for a Pirate Warriors game, sadly still don't have any difficulty trophy like PW2, and i hope it doesn't start in the Alabasta Arc like the trophies state.

This was from an article about the game.

Additionally, the publisher has revealed the game will feature 34 missions in its story mode, One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 only had 23. Players can play through the Alabasta arc, the Eniesu Lobby arc, the Marineford arc, the New World Saga arc, the WCI arc, and an original, game exclusive Wano Kuni arc. The Sabaody Archipelago arc will be included in the Marineford arc, and Dressrosa arc will be included in the New World Saga arc.

can't wait to play the game ? Glad there doesnt seem to be s trophy for maxing all crew members again 

Edited by stupot00
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, stupot00 said:

This was from an article about the game.

Additionally, the publisher has revealed the game will feature 34 missions in its story mode, One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 only had 23. Players can play through the Alabasta arc, the Eniesu Lobby arc, the Marineford arc, the New World Saga arc, the WCI arc, and an original, game exclusive Wano Kuni arc. The Sabaody Archipelago arc will be included in the Marineford arc, and Dressrosa arc will be included in the New World Saga arc.

Thank you for the information, even though i'm slightly disappointed that it doesn't start from near the beginning like PW3, i'm still excited to play.

24 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Is this series worth playing? Like what's the difficulty on past Pirate Warriors? I've been wanting to try them out eventually, but dunno if I should start with PW1 or just go with this one?

PW1 is really grindy thanks to the RNG of coin drops, PW2 can be hard on the Super Hard difficulty but some characters will make it easier, PW3 is grindy but easier than PW1 when it comes to grinding. I will inform you that PW1 and PW2 will be only accessible via physical since it was delisted and the physical copies are EU and JP only.

• Like 3

The trophies mention completing a battle from East Blue Treasure Log, so that makes me wonder then if what they plan too do is have like a past battles feature similar to the log Naruto Storm 3 did

Also given this is a warriors style game I'm kinda glad they started at Alabasta and later in reality early on they were fighting more smaller dedicated groups not larger battles made of many extensive forces. While it's cool, it would be weird for exmaple to see a fight involving the Arlong Pirates and then seeing hundreds of Fishman soldiers that were never there originally 

• Like 1

The release of this seems completely whacky right now. EB Games is emailing me saying it releases tomorrow (25th) despite no preorder confirmation to tell me it's there, the release date was always 27th yet every website states anywhere between 25th & 27th and the preorder is open for the American store but no one else and i can't find any news about a changed release date lol.

I buy all musou games so I'll definitely get this when it inevitably drops in price like all games from this developer. (Except fire emblem warriors, because nintendo pricing). I still need to get pirate warriors 2 but I can't find a physical copy anywhere.  

The list looks like a standard list for this type of game honestly.

Also why has one piece been given four musou games when dragon quest only got two and the gundam spinoffs havent seen the light of day since the late ps3 days.?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

I buy all musou games so I'll definitely get this when it inevitably drops in price like all games from this developer. (Except fire emblem warriors, because nintendo pricing). I still need to get pirate warriors 2 but I can't find a physical copy anywhere.  

The list looks like a standard list for this type of game honestly.

Also why has one piece been given four musou games when dragon quest only got two and the gundam spinoffs havent seen the light of day since the late ps3 days.1f621.png

amazon is your friend :) that's where i found pw1 and pw2