Trophy Thoughts?

7 hours ago, Terarded said:

The release of this seems completely whacky right now. EB Games is emailing me saying it releases tomorrow (25th) despite no preorder confirmation to tell me it's there, the release date was always 27th yet every website states anywhere between 25th & 27th and the preorder is open for the American store but no one else and i can't find any news about a changed release date lol.

Maybe with the Coronavirus situation. some places got permission to send it out early? I know some local comic book stores got permission to sell some comics before official release date because they will be forced closed soon due to government regulations.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DragonSpear2462 said:

Maybe with the Coronavirus situation. some places got permission to send it out early? I know some local comic book stores got permission to sell some comics before official release date because they will be forced closed soon due to government regulations.

The same place just gave me Persona 5 Royal so i think you may be right. Here's hoping they give me Resident Evil 3 soon too haha

32 minutes ago, Bonaccio25 said:

Yeah I know. I thought there was at least a pre order

Apparently the Pre order is not available in the EU for some reason, yet it's pre orderable here in the US. I wonder if the problem is from Sony or Bandai Namco/Koei Tecmo?

Edited by BlackSabre500

On 24/03/2020 at 6:53 PM, Terarded said:

The release of this seems completely whacky right now. EB Games is emailing me saying it releases tomorrow (25th) despite no preorder confirmation to tell me it's there, the release date was always 27th yet every website states anywhere between 25th & 27th and the preorder is open for the American store but no one else and i can't find any news about a changed release date lol.

I grabbed it yesterday from JB HI FI. Seems shops are releasing stock early to get in before they close here in Aust?

1 hour ago, Gumby114 said:

I grabbed it yesterday from JB HI FI. Seems shops are releasing stock early to get in before they close here in Aust?

Yea it seems that way. EB Games is also releasing some of their switch games early from what I've read, i imagine JB is the same. I asked if there was any chance of Resident Evil 3 getting that treatment but apparently they don't even have the stock yet ?

I got my pre order copy today, so can't wait to play this. Really enjoyed beating everyone up on pirate warriors 3, so looking forward to see how this pans out. The trophy list looks more easier then the previous one, no max 20 characters. So should be a very easy game to platinum, but will take my time as usual to enjoy this.

Currently not too far from the platinum, longest trophy will be 100m Berri. Most of the trophies will be easily unlocked by playing through the main story, and any remainder by cleaning up in treasure log. Crew levels are much faster in this game and I had 16 maxed out by the end of main story (though played 2 player split screen). 100m Berri will be a bit of a grind though, only had 20m Berri by the end of the story and you average 1m for later story/treasure log missions. Generally these missions are 10-15 minutes long. I would estimate beating all story + treasure log (you don't have to finish all treasure log for anything else, decisive battles can be done in less then 3 or so battles per rank) would probably put you around 75-80m Berri.

• 3 weeks later...

The grinding for the money is so boring. Everything else comes quickly but that one. I was just doing the 4th mission in Wano over and over (took about 3 minutes and 30 seconds using a maxed out Law), which gave 1.5 million until I maxed out on Luffy, Kid, and Law medals which then got my 1.7 million. I probably could have earned it quicker but I set out to just get 10 million a day because I'd get so bored after that point.

Didn't grind any money and trophy just pop-up while playing. Just finished normal story, then started on tresure maps, took me like 17h to get all trophys without that last one for mission in new world.

Edited by Isswald

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...