How can I fast level up new character?(I dont have dlc5)

Allen849_

I am playing the borderland2 handsomejack version.

I dont have dlc5, so i can't create lvl30 character.

According to the guide, the mootshot also dont apply to the PS4 version.

Also I have no high lvl friend to help me.

So is there another way to fast level up new character for the trophy ( Phased and Confused,  So Much Blood!, Unseen Predator)

Thx.

If you can handle round 3 of the bar brawl in dlc 2, that's one of the best xp sources. 

Clearing out Arid Badlands is a pretty solid source and not too hard. Good option solo.

The Dragons in dlc 4 is my personal favorite but pretty hard to pull off efficiently.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingGuy420 said:

If you can handle round 3 of the bar brawl in dlc 2, that's one of the best xp sources. 

Clearing out Arid Badlands is a pretty solid source and not too hard. Good option solo.

The Dragons in dlc 4 is my personal favorite but pretty hard to pull off efficiently.

I am talking about level up new character like from level one to level 25 for some action trophy.

Your suggestions are not suitable for my situation

My only thought is to use my high level character to level up my other psn account, then use my other psn account to level up my main psn account's new character,

This sounds a lot but it's my only thought since I miss the dlc5 free timeline.

Edited by Allen849_
miss a word

9 minutes ago, Allen849_ said:

I am talking about level up new character like from level one to level 25 for some action trophy.

Your suggestions are not suitable for my situation

My only thought is to use my high level character to level up my other psn account, then use my other psn account to level up my main psn account's new character,

This sounds a lot but it's my only thought since I miss the dlc5 free timeline.

I can fairly safely say that there's no early game leveling spots. The game just doesn't work that way. Not sure what you were looking for but I hope you find it. Using a second account or finding someone to boost you are your only options.

7 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

I can fairly safely say that there's no early game leveling spots. The game just doesn't work that way. Not sure what you were looking for but I hope you find it. Using a second account or finding someone to boost you are your only options.

thanks for your answer.

IIRC you only need to get a Siren to level 5 to do phaselocks. After that it doesn't take long to phaselock 100 enemies, maybe an hour or so.

For the assassin there's a glitch you can use to get unseen predator. I posted this last year in the guide comments:

"For the Unseen Predator glitch, I followed this detailed guide I found on Steam Community and got it to work on my second attempt. The key seems to be initially switching seats at the precise instant your view changes from third person to first person. Hopefully this helps anyone else attempting the glitch." I can confirm this method works on PS4, or at least it did last year when I used it. So unless this has been patched out, that takes care of the assassin well below level 25, too.

Which leaves the gunzerker. You may just need to create some boosting sessions for that one.

Edited by ZitMeatloaf
Grammar

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Omega-MkIII said:

I have a question. I saw a video about a power leveling method, using a glitch in Sanctuary (you go to the back of Marcus's Shop, and kill the tied guy repeatedly). If I do this in my account, can I be flagged?

Using exploits that were never fixed, isn't a flagable offence. Personally, I would never use the test dummy trick because it's a pain to pull off and takes forever to level up since you get very little XP from the dummy.

• 2 months later...
On 12/11/2020 at 2:35 PM, HuntingFever said:

Using exploits that were never fixed, isn't a flagable offence. Personally, I would never use the test dummy trick because it's a pain to pull off and takes forever to level up since you get very little XP from the dummy.

Yes, I agree, if I do this directly on my account.

I have, however, another one with a Level 64 Assassin. In this case, I think leveling up will take quite little time.

In this case, I am free of being flagged, since it's a glitch that was never patched, right? Because I find doing this on Torgue Bar way too boring.

1 hour ago, Omega-MkIII said:

Yes, I agree, if I do this directly on my account.

I have, however, another one with a Level 64 Assassin. In this case, I think leveling up will take quite little time.

In this case, I am free of being flagged, since it's a glitch that was never patched, right? Because I find doing this on Torgue Bar way too boring.

Correct but it's also the single slowest method of levelling up in this game. As dull as it may be, the Bar Brawl is hands down the fastest way to level up any character but if that doesn't float your boat, here are some alternatives :):

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

14 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Correct but it's also the single slowest method of levelling up in this game. As dull as it may be, the Bar Brawl is hands down the fastest way to level up any character. If that doesn't float your boat, here are some alternatives :):

Wow! Thanks a lot!

Edit: All right. you conviced me. Pyro Pete's bar is really the best one...

Edited by Omega-MkIII