Arun bosses Kanash and Divine Reaver, Shara boss Nyxarras

pastel_lavendel

Hey, I'm looking to platinum Tera and I just have to defeat the level 68 bosses. I'm playing Tera Solo so I'm looking for people to do the bossez with. Does anyone also have expierence with the spawning times? I haven't come across any of them yet. Are there people out here who are looking for the bosses too who perhapse want to help me? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2020 at 1:58 PM, pastel_lavendel said:

Hey, I'm looking to platinum Tera and I just have to defeat the level 68 bosses. I'm playing Tera Solo so I'm looking for people to do the bossez with. Does anyone also have expierence with the spawning times? I haven't come across any of them yet. Are there people out here who are looking for the bosses too who perhapse want to help me? 

Just got the plat hours ago. I will still play the game to finish the story quests and help people if needed.

Level 68 bosses take an hour or two to respawn so always switch channels and pass through all its spawn points. If you encounter one, make sure you're the one or your group to deal the first strike in order for it to count. If another player is already tackling the boss, you could ask him/her to group up so that also counts.

PSN ID: Snakemaru

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...