Anyone knows if the characters themes will be released in west?

TizonaES

So for me, it's been "two weeks" as I've been hearing, that is usually the deadline to when you get your email. Of course, I don't have it yet still, and I'm still searching around for some true conclusion as to how to get these themes... I do hope it's simply just waiting for it, cause I so want Kasumi's theme. Hope anyone else has some more evidence as to how to get it. I'm slightly getting impatient for this. :P

• Like 1

4 hours ago, striberx-931 said:

So for me, it's been "two weeks" as I've been hearing, that is usually the deadline to when you get your email. Of course, I don't have it yet still, and I'm still searching around for some true conclusion as to how to get these themes... I do hope it's simply just waiting for it, cause I so want Kasumi's theme. Hope anyone else has some more evidence as to how to get it. I'm slightly getting impatient for this. :P

You should definitely talk with PlayStation support.

There was one guy on the persona 5 subreddit that got all 4 codes from them. You also waited 2 weeks, so I can't see why they wouldn't give it to you...

That guy was also with a US account.

Just FYI, it seems like there is a wide spread issue of people with US accounts only getting the last theme code for platinum and not the ones before it...

Edited by SnizelPS

3 hours ago, SnizelPS said:

You should definitely talk with PlayStation support.

There was one guy on the persona 5 subreddit that got all 4 codes from them. You also waited 2 weeks, so I can't see why they wouldn't give it to you...

That guy was also with a US account.

Just FYI, it seems like there is a wide spread issue of people with US accounts only getting the last theme code for platinum and not the ones before it...

Yeah, I think I shall soon. That just seems kinda dickish that its only being unlocked upon getting it platinumed, when others don't need to do that to get it. Come on Atlus, fix this stuff. :(

• Like 1

On 17/04/2020 at 5:38 PM, SnizelPS said:

Last one with Maruki, Lavenza, Justin & Caroline themes, got it 36mins ago:

6kIVOIn.png

And these are all the avatars you get after inputing all the codes, in case anyone wanted to see:

Hide contents

K1OcTbf.png

i want the twins avatars/theme and Morgana with pink sparkles. I really should start this... im not too thrilled with FF7 remake. dont think it fully lived up to the hype. Has some good and some bad. But i also want to start Resident evil 3. 

but i want these Avy's... is it confirmed they arent in NA yet?...

also curious... how do they know your email? do you enter it?

Edited by LegacyJKO09

5 minutes ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

i want the twins avatars/theme and Morgana with pink sparkles. I really should start this... im not too thrilled with FF7 remake. dont think it fully lived up to the hype. Has some good and some bad. But i also want to start Resident evil 3. 

but i want these Avy's... is it confirmed they arent in NA yet?...

Actually some people in NA are getting some of the codes in random...

Not in the order they should reach.

Some get the one for beating all palaces, some get the one for the platinum, some get the one for beating Kamoshida...

It's a real mess.

What do you mean about the email? this is basically like Platinum rewards in other games.

They just send it to the email of your PSN account.

Edited by SnizelPS

I will have to see about contacting them myself as well. I beat Kamoshida's palace originally on the 5th, something should have come in at least by now. I got the platinum on the 12th. Guess I'll try my luck and throw myself on the mercy of the support team. I do want those themes and avatars, specifically the Maruki one.

1 hour ago, SnizelPS said:

Actually some people in NA are getting some of the codes in random...

Not in the order they should reach.

Some get the one for beating all palaces, some get the one for the platinum, some get the one for beating Kamoshida...

It's a real mess.

What do you mean about the email? this is basically like Platinum rewards in other games.

They just send it to the email of your PSN account.

ohhhh shit. Haha yea my psn email is my backup email that i only use for password resets etc. Shiit. Alright im sure i have some rewards waiting then. 

Edit. i found 1 reward for a yearly thing but no Bloodborne or Horizon or GoW or Spidey platinum themes.. So monday ill have to contact support live chat. Get that sorted as well as ask them to delete my backup 2009 psn account so i can use my proper email for this psn account. Instead of having to keep track of so many damn emails.

Edited by LegacyJKO09

@TizonaES Do you have a EU account or a US because I'm just about to play P5R and want to know if I'll get the codes playing on my main US account.

Hey so I just grabbed P5R and started playing when I heard about the themes fiasco and I was wondering should I use my secondary EU account or just play the game on my main US account and pray I get codes?

Hey so I just grabbed P5R and started playing when I heard about the themes fiasco and I was wondering should I use my secondary EU account or just play the game on my main US account and pray I get codes?

Edited by Nova-Node

On 4/19/2020 at 0:13 AM, SnizelPS said:

hey this happened to me! I got the platinum, waited for my codes, but I ONLY got the code with the final 3 themes for platinum. Didn't get any of the others. What should I do?

4 minutes ago, linkdevivo said:

hey this happened to me! I got the platinum, waited for my codes, but I ONLY got the code with the final 3 themes for platinum. Didn't get any of the others. What should I do?

You may have to contact PSN support if you didn't receive the rest of the codes and if it's been more than a few weeks since beating the game/palaces . I got them just yesterday using this method.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Whitelightnin683 said:

You may have to contact PSN support if you didn't receive the rest of the codes and if it's been more than a few weeks since beating the game/palaces . I got them just yesterday using this method.

So I got connected with an agent that said that I had to wait 14 days from my platinum trophy and then contact them. That's bullshit because 14 days have already passed since I beat the first palace and the 4th palace and I never got those themes/avatars. I calmly explained this to him but he still says it needs to be 14 days since my platinum trophy (even though i already have that reward for plat). what the hell?

22 minutes ago, linkdevivo said:

So I got connected with an agent that said that I had to wait 14 days from my platinum trophy and then contact them. That's bullshit because 14 days have already passed since I beat the first palace and the 4th palace and I never got those themes/avatars. I calmly explained this to him but he still says it needs to be 14 days since my platinum trophy (even though i already have that reward for plat). what the hell?

Try again with a different agent as some appear to be nicer than others. In my case, I showed PSN support the timestamps of when I completed the first three palaces to show 14 days had passed and received all related themes/avatars despite not having the platinum trophy yet.

1 hour ago, linkdevivo said:

Someone on reddit tried 9 times and he finally got someone that gave him all 4 codes.

It depends on the person that you get.

Some aren't even aware of the other codes besides the final one you get for platinum.

• Like 1