TizonaES

Anyone knows if the characters themes will be released in west?

86 posts in this topic

Does Anyone have the code for Lavenza (Platinum trophy)?

i would even pay some money for it !

 

i got the platinum but unfortunately my platinum trophy was before release date and didn’t trigger 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So for me, it's been "two weeks" as I've been hearing, that is usually the deadline to when you get your email. Of course, I don't have it yet still, and I'm still searching around for some true conclusion as to how to get these themes... I do hope it's simply just waiting for it, cause I so want Kasumi's theme. Hope anyone else has some more evidence as to how to get it. I'm slightly getting impatient for this. :P

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, striberx-931 said:

So for me, it's been "two weeks" as I've been hearing, that is usually the deadline to when you get your email. Of course, I don't have it yet still, and I'm still searching around for some true conclusion as to how to get these themes... I do hope it's simply just waiting for it, cause I so want Kasumi's theme. Hope anyone else has some more evidence as to how to get it. I'm slightly getting impatient for this. :P

You should definitely talk with PlayStation support.

There was one guy on the persona 5 subreddit that got all 4 codes from them. You also waited 2 weeks, so I can't see why they wouldn't give it to you...

That guy was also with a US account.

 

Just FYI, it seems like there is a wide spread issue of people with US accounts only getting the last theme code for platinum and not the ones before it...

Edited by SnizelPS
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SnizelPS said:

You should definitely talk with PlayStation support.

There was one guy on the persona 5 subreddit that got all 4 codes from them. You also waited 2 weeks, so I can't see why they wouldn't give it to you...

That guy was also with a US account.

 

Just FYI, it seems like there is a wide spread issue of people with US accounts only getting the last theme code for platinum and not the ones before it...

Yeah, I think I shall soon. That just seems kinda dickish that its only being unlocked upon getting it platinumed, when others don't need to do that to get it. Come on Atlus, fix this stuff. :(

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 17/04/2020 at 5:38 PM, SnizelPS said:

Last one with Maruki, Lavenza, Justin & Caroline themes, got it 36mins ago:

6kIVOIn.png

 

And these are all the avatars you get after inputing all the codes, in case anyone wanted to see:

  Hide contents

K1OcTbf.png

 

i want the twins avatars/theme and Morgana with pink sparkles. I really should start this... im not too thrilled with FF7 remake. dont think it fully lived up to the hype. Has some good and some bad. But i also want to start Resident evil 3. 

 

but i want these Avy's... is it confirmed they arent in NA yet?...

 

 

also curious... how do they know your email? do you enter it?

Edited by LegacyJKO09
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

i want the twins avatars/theme and Morgana with pink sparkles. I really should start this... im not too thrilled with FF7 remake. dont think it fully lived up to the hype. Has some good and some bad. But i also want to start Resident evil 3. 

 

but i want these Avy's... is it confirmed they arent in NA yet?...

Actually some people in NA are getting some of the codes in random...

Not in the order they should reach.

Some get the one for beating all palaces, some get the one for the platinum, some get the one for beating Kamoshida...

It's a real mess.

 

What do you mean about the email? this is basically like Platinum rewards in other games.

They just send it to the email of your PSN account.

Edited by SnizelPS
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will have to see about contacting them myself as well. I beat Kamoshida's palace originally on the 5th, something should have come in at least by now. I got the platinum on the 12th. Guess I'll try my luck and throw myself on the mercy of the support team. I do want those themes and avatars, specifically the Maruki one.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

as someone with a US account, I'll update as soon as possible when I'll get the themes

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, SnizelPS said:

Actually some people in NA are getting some of the codes in random...

Not in the order they should reach.

Some get the one for beating all palaces, some get the one for the platinum, some get the one for beating Kamoshida...

It's a real mess.

 

What do you mean about the email? this is basically like Platinum rewards in other games.

They just send it to the email of your PSN account.

 

ohhhh shit. Haha yea my psn email is my backup email that i only use for password resets etc. Shiit. Alright im sure i have some rewards waiting then. 

 

 

Edit. i found 1 reward for a yearly thing but no Bloodborne or Horizon or GoW or Spidey platinum themes.. So monday ill have to contact support live chat. Get that sorted as well as ask them to delete my backup 2009 psn account so i can use my proper email for this psn account. Instead of having to keep track of so many damn emails.

Edited by LegacyJKO09
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I put my support ticket into the Sony Rewards team. Hopefully I get contacted back soon. It seems I can't contact any from sony in a live chat about Voucher Codes.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2020 at 11:34 PM, birbbirb5 said:

 

Let's not start spreading fake information shall we?

It's for ALL versions. It has even been stated. Just playing lets you get them, simple as that. 

It was an assumption chill out . have a nice week.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@TizonaES Do you have a EU account or a US because I'm just about to play P5R and want to know if I'll get the codes playing on my main US account.

Hey so I just grabbed P5R and started playing when I heard about the themes fiasco and I was wondering should I use my secondary EU account or just play the game on my main US account and pray I get codes?

Hey so I just grabbed P5R and started playing when I heard about the themes fiasco and I was wondering should I use my secondary EU account or just play the game on my main US account and pray I get codes?

Edited by Nova-Node
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got sent the Haru+Akechi+Kasumi set despite not having completed the Royal-exclusive Palace yet, so it looks like you don't need that strangely enough...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got the first set of codes to come in for the platinum ones after I had contact Sony Live Support yesterday. If I don't get the codes for the others in the next coming days, I'll have to contact them again about.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2020 at 0:13 AM, SnizelPS said:

Just FYI, it seems like there is a wide spread issue of people with US accounts only getting the last theme code for platinum and not the ones before it...

 

hey this happened to me! I got the platinum, waited for my codes, but I ONLY got the code with the final 3 themes for platinum. Didn't get any of the others. What should I do?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, linkdevivo said:

 

hey this happened to me! I got the platinum, waited for my codes, but I ONLY got the code with the final 3 themes for platinum. Didn't get any of the others. What should I do?

You may have to contact PSN support if you didn't receive the rest of the codes and if it's been more than a few weeks since beating the game/palaces . I got them just yesterday using this method.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Whitelightnin683 said:

You may have to contact PSN support if you didn't receive the rest of the codes and if it's been more than a few weeks since beating the game/palaces . I got them just yesterday using this method.

 

So I got connected with an agent that said that I had to wait 14 days from my platinum trophy and then contact them. That's bullshit because 14 days have already passed since I beat the first palace and the 4th palace and I never got those themes/avatars. I calmly explained this to him but he still says it needs to be 14 days since my platinum trophy (even though i already have that reward for plat). what the hell?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, linkdevivo said:

 

So I got connected with an agent that said that I had to wait 14 days from my platinum trophy and then contact them. That's bullshit because 14 days have already passed since I beat the first palace and the 4th palace and I never got those themes/avatars. I calmly explained this to him but he still says it needs to be 14 days since my platinum trophy (even though i already have that reward for plat). what the hell?

Try again with a different agent as some appear to be nicer than others. In my case, I showed PSN support the timestamps of when I completed the first three palaces to show 14 days had passed and received all related themes/avatars despite not having the platinum trophy yet.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, linkdevivo said:

 

So I got connected with an agent that said that I had to wait 14 days from my platinum trophy and then contact them. That's bullshit because 14 days have already passed since I beat the first palace and the 4th palace and I never got those themes/avatars. I calmly explained this to him but he still says it needs to be 14 days since my platinum trophy (even though i already have that reward for plat). what the hell?

Someone on reddit tried 9 times and he finally got someone that gave him all 4 codes.

It depends on the person that you get.

Some aren't even aware of the other codes besides the final one you get for platinum.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know how long they've had to wait to get an agent? Cause.. I literally waited all day and got no one to talk to me.... I just want my damn codes... T-T

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, striberx-931 said:

Does anyone know how long they've had to wait to get an agent? Cause.. I literally waited all day and got no one to talk to me.... I just want my damn codes... T-T

You need vpn for IP US

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 16/04/2020 at 0:20 PM, Undead Wolf said:

 

Edited by ItoYumi
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.