Anyone knows if the characters themes will be released in west?

TizonaES

5 hours ago, XXlIIll said:

Just bought the steel book edition came with a dynamic theme if you want it1f44d.png

I mean if you don't want it, I'd gladly take it off your hands. :P I'm mostly interested in the Futaba avatar/theme you get a code in an email for when beating one of the palaces though. I wouldn't mind paying some money for that one.

• 2 weeks later...

So that's how you get them? Interesting.

I also have a question. I noticed how some of my friends have the Joker avatar from P5, but i can't seem to find it from PS Store. Is it pre order exclusive or something?

1 hour ago, MrGarland said:

So that's how you get them? Interesting.

I also have a question. I noticed how some of my friends have the Joker avatar from P5, but i can't seem to find it from PS Store. Is it pre order exclusive or something?

You get avatars from these codes too, there is one for Joker.

K1OcTbf.png

7 minutes ago, Howlnvisible said:

How exactly can I get those avatars ? I received a code for dynamic theme with my steelbook edition copy, but I only get a theme.

The code you have is only the dynamic theme of Launch Edition, I have that one too.

You basically need to reach milestones in the game to get a total of 4 codes which contain a lot of other dynamic themes and all these avatars.

You get all of it for free to your email as long as you get to these milestones.

You can see more details in previous pages.

As always, some people are having issues getting these emails from Sony regardless of milestones reached.

Edited by SnizelPS

12 minutes ago, SnizelPS said:

The code you have is only the dynamic theme of Launch Edition, I have that one too.

You basically need to reach milestones in the game to get a total of 4 codes which contain a lot of other dynamic themes and all these avatars.

You get all of it for free to your email as long as you get to these milestones.

You can see more details in previous pages.

As always, some people are having issues getting these emails from Sony regardless of milestones reached.

Ok, ty mate. I've completed Kamoshida's Palace few days ago, gonna wait for that email.

12 minutes ago, Howlnvisible said:

Ok, ty mate. I've completed Kamoshida's Palace few days ago, gonna wait for that email.

I only got the platinum email and i had to contact support for them to give me the other codes