Redbeard-Rik

Trophy thoughts

92 posts in this topic

Obligatory trophy thoughts thread. Looks simple enough to me. Only need to beat 1 level on mania. All s ranks on hard could prove tricky. Really looking forward to this game.

Good list! 

Besides getting S rank on Hard. It does not look so bad

I wonder how many of these can be done via co-op? I was hoping to play most of this with a friend.

56 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

S rank on hard is going to take some doing. 

Yeah, That S- rank for hard maybe the show stopper to platinum for most. But hoping a check point save will make things easier :) 

Im ready to kick some arse on the streets. Its been years. 

Trophies look good to me. 

Nice, looking forward to attempting the platinum. I keep forgetting about the game coming out though. 

I say it's perfect due to no on-line trophies. 

I still only have a PS3 and I'm in a financial hole. So when I'm out of that hole. I can just pick up the game without worrying about the servers going down. 

The trophy images are great looking. Good work.

Aside from S ranking on Hard it seems fine to me. I will wait and see how hard that is, though. And it's $40 so I won't be getting it til it's wayyyy on sale anyway.

Am I reading it right, 8 playthroughs minimum?

Perfect and Maniac look like the ones that'll be the hardest

Otherwise a simple and very straight-forward list

Glad there aren't any BS multiplayer or speedrun trophies

Looks like a decent list with even a few funny Trophies. S-rank and Mania Trophy will probably be the dealbreaker. Maybe not all characters will be available from the start, but need to be unlocked first.

Looks challenging. Now we just need a release date!

The platinum trophy looks nice

1L553395.png

I literally grew up on Streets of Rage 3 as a kid. Rented that game from Blockbuster back in the day more times than I can count.

I played the Streets of Rage remake for a while, was a bit fun. Hopefully this new game will deliver, this was the definite Sega exclusive series apart from Sonic the Hedgehog on the Sega Genesis.

Great list! Exactly what I wanted. Not too hard, not to easy. 

I'm waiting for this game!!!!  I don't care if its hard or easy trophy list 😍

On 3/24/2020 at 2:51 PM, yowzagabowza said:

Aside from S ranking on Hard it seems fine to me. I will wait and see how hard that is, though. And it's $40 so I won't be getting it til it's wayyyy on sale anyway.

Am I reading it right, 8 playthroughs minimum?

where did you see its $40? thats just wrong. its $34.99 to pre order the limited run games physical edition (https://www.limitedrungames.com/collections/streets-of-rage-4). limited run is always more expensive than what is on the psn store. my guess is the game will be $20-$25 on psn. for example, GRIS is $30 on limited run and $17 on psn.

17 hours ago, EightBitArtist said:

where did you see its $40? thats just wrong. its $34.99 to pre order the limited run games physical edition (https://www.limitedrungames.com/collections/streets-of-rage-4). limited run is always more expensive than what is on the psn store. my guess is the game will be $20-$25 on psn. for example, GRIS is $30 on limited run and $17 on psn.

Hm, now that you mention it, I can't find where I thought I read it was $40. I've just had that number in my head for some reason. 

Posted (edited)

Hopefully "Play as a SOR2 character" etc means Max is in the game.

[edit] Thankfully looks like zero online trophies.

Edited by enaysoft

10 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Hopefully "Play as a SOR2 character" etc means Max is in the game.

[edit] Thankfully looks like zero online trophies.

Well according to the
Snap Out of It
Beat possessed Max

trophy, Max is in the game!

I bet both Max & Shiva will be unlockable.

So with the reveal of the retro characters a lot of trophies have been explained.

I do still wonder about the retro stage Trophy. Just one level that can be accessed? Or more? A lot more?

Will we be able to play as SoR 4 Shiva of (Evil) Max? They are in the game... Or even as other bosses ?

On 25-3-2020 at 9:54 PM, EightBitArtist said:

On 26-3-2020 at 3:54 PM, yowzagabowza said:

Hm, now that you mention it, I can't find where I thought I read it was $40. I've just had that number in my head for some reason. 

It's $25. Recently announced and coming soon...

I'm surprised no one here seems to have an issue with the fact that the trophy list actively discourages co-op. Like I'm glad there are no online trophies or anything but they absolutely should have just made those single player trophies doable on both single player and co-op.

The release is on April 30.