Trophy thoughts

Redbeard-Rik

I literally grew up on Streets of Rage 3 as a kid. Rented that game from Blockbuster back in the day more times than I can count.

I played the Streets of Rage remake for a while, was a bit fun. Hopefully this new game will deliver, this was the definite Sega exclusive series apart from Sonic the Hedgehog on the Sega Genesis.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2020 at 2:51 PM, yowzagabowza said:

Aside from S ranking on Hard it seems fine to me. I will wait and see how hard that is, though. And it's $40 so I won't be getting it til it's wayyyy on sale anyway.

Am I reading it right, 8 playthroughs minimum?

where did you see its $40? thats just wrong. its $34.99 to pre order the limited run games physical edition (https://www.limitedrungames.com/collections/streets-of-rage-4). limited run is always more expensive than what is on the psn store. my guess is the game will be $20-$25 on psn. for example, GRIS is $30 on limited run and $17 on psn.

17 hours ago, EightBitArtist said:

where did you see its $40? thats just wrong. its $34.99 to pre order the limited run games physical edition (https://www.limitedrungames.com/collections/streets-of-rage-4). limited run is always more expensive than what is on the psn store. my guess is the game will be $20-$25 on psn. for example, GRIS is $30 on limited run and $17 on psn.

Hm, now that you mention it, I can't find where I thought I read it was $40. I've just had that number in my head for some reason. 

• 2 weeks later...

So with the reveal of the retro characters a lot of trophies have been explained.

I do still wonder about the retro stage Trophy. Just one level that can be accessed? Or more? A lot more?

Will we be able to play as SoR 4 Shiva of (Evil) Max? They are in the game... Or even as other bosses ?

On 25-3-2020 at 9:54 PM, EightBitArtist said:

On 26-3-2020 at 3:54 PM, yowzagabowza said:

Hm, now that you mention it, I can't find where I thought I read it was $40. I've just had that number in my head for some reason. 

It's $25. Recently announced and coming soon...

I'm surprised no one here seems to have an issue with the fact that the trophy list actively discourages co-op. Like I'm glad there are no online trophies or anything but they absolutely should have just made those single player trophies doable on both single player and co-op.

• Like 1