Advise for kid games

hsn963

I don't have kids, but I have recommended the following to my friend with his niece:

1. Paw Patrol
  2. Hidden Through Time (similar to the Where's Waldo books)
  3. Skylanders
  4. LEGO games (as previously mentioned, while playing co-op)
  5. Disney Infinity
  • Like 1

Minecraft creative mode is probably one of the best games on the playstation for young kids it allows them to,explore,build and learn without any penalties. It is a great game to introduce to young kids as it is one of the few games on playstation that is kid friendly, allows creativity, easy to learn and best of all has up to 4 player split screen.

Croc's World (Yes, I am serious :awesome: No, really, it is a Super Mario ripoff. Why should kids not play Super Mario?)

Cat Quest (Should be simple. The game shows you where you need to go and basically you need only two buttons. Roll and attack.)

Swap Quest

Color Guardians

Bridge Constructor

Plants vs Zombies (The old one. Not that FPS crap)

Pac-Man

Goat Simulator

Titan Attacks! (IIRC it is something like Space Invaders)

Man, I have no idea what I would let a 3.5 years old play... I admit that. When I was 5 I was playing Supaplex, Warcraft, Stunts and 3D Pool. Good old MSDOS...

But maybe you should just buy them a 2DS. :) Cannot do anything wrong with a Nintendo, I think.

19 hours ago, Potter13579 said:

You can't go wrong with Crash and Spyro.

On that, he'd definitely need help for Crash, since lot of the platforming can be difficult. I know I sucked at it as a kid. But the kid would absolutely love CTR. Spyro's issue would be the flight trials and the boss fights, but is definitely my childhood favorite series. 

17 hours ago, snarl14 said:
  • Hidden Through Time (similar to the Where's Waldo books)
  • LEGO games (as previously mentioned, while playing co-op)

Hidden Through Time can be a headache after a while, but I'm sure it'd had been more enjoyable with several people looking. My niece loves playing my various LEGO games when she comes over, but especially LEGO Dimensions!

17 hours ago, xh117 said:

Crash N Sane Trilogy. It's linear enough to not get sidetracked and not too hard for the most part.

Not too hard? Crash warped maybe but the first one is definitely too difficult for young children. 

I'm agreeing with those who say spyro , getting 100% will require a adult's help but if your just looking to finish it then it's easy enough.

15 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

On that, he'd definitely need help for Crash, since lot of the platforming can be difficult. I know I sucked at it as a kid. But the kid would absolutely love CTR. Spyro's issue would be the flight trials and the boss fights, but is definitely my childhood favorite series. 

Hidden Through Time can be a headache after a while, but I'm sure it'd had been more enjoyable with several people looking. My niece loves playing my various LEGO games when she comes over, but especially LEGO Dimensions!

The boss levels in spyro 1 are a joke so that shouldn't be a issue and completing the flying levels fully is optional. The bosses in 2 and 3 could prove a issue though.