PS+ April 2020 lineup

kidson2004

If this is true... I can basically continue on Uncharted since i finished up U3 like, yesterday xD

So eventually i'll still have no money spent on gaming this year ?

Although, with them being revealed 'for real' on 1st of April... ?

Edited by AdruA_
  • Like 2

A month for me to skip. Already bought UC4 because as one of the biggest exclusives thats a game that you wanna have on the shelf anyway. Dirt Rally is a racing game and I wanted to play an actual racing game since I did not count the last one I played, but it looks like a complete borefest and the voice that tells you how to drive already got on my nerves after merely watching 2 minutes of gameplay. So a good month if you haven't bought UC4 yet while it was dirt cheap during sales I guess, but not for me.

Edited by Nighcisama

32 minutes ago, thefourfoldroot said:

Didn’t they give UC4, temporarily, in PS Now? If so they really need to combine these two services as it’s getting messy.

A few games have been on both now, it isn't really getting messy at all, two different services.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, SaltyCat said:

A few games have been on both now, it isn't really getting messy at all, two different services.

Which they should combine. Imagine the annoyance of people who pay for both. Just role the online play access into Now (which includes it for its own games anyway). The IGC is just licensing so that wouldn’t be an issue to keep separate. Increase the price by £5-10 if necessary, but ensure we get at least 5 games a month. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kidson2004 said:

UC4 and Dirt Rally 2.0. Coming from PlayStation Access which is an official PS YouTube channel. 

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020/03/ps_plus_april_2020_ps4_games_leaked_ahead_of_official_announcement

what y’all think? Good month or no? 

Objectively it's probably decent, given the popularity of Dirt and Uncharted.

Personally I think it's terrible, but I'm more of a strategy guy myself.

• Like 1

About half a good month. Uncharted 4 is similar to or follows the same issue as the month with the Nathan Drake Collection, The Last of Us Remastered, Batman Arkham Knight, Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered, and any of the other games SIE have been taking from numerous cheap sales, the $20.00 PlayStation Hits library, or PlayStation 4's best selling exclusives/games that majority already have. The AAA offerings have been very disappointing, as the games selected are constantly from the same limited three categories mentioned. At this rate, I expect to start seeing titles like The Last Guardian, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted The Lost Legacy (at this point), The Witcher 3, Persona 5, Battlefield 4, etc, all these cheap, already highly successful critically and commercially PlayStation games that majority already have, throughout the rest of the year. They're not providing the more obscure games that are priced higher or haven't sold incredibly well, just padding it out with the $20 and below game bin of the heavily discounted most popular games that most gamers already own or played.  

Edited by EcoShifter
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

The channel posts the line up when it is announced, they are basically PlayStation UK. They posted the April's line up and quickly deleted 

I know the channel but don't see evidence of any such video being posted or prepared. 
One would think a news site like Push Square would have taken a picture of the video to prove its existence.

Regardless of the video being hidden or deleted, if Push Square saw it the video would be in their watch history.

I don't get how news sites nowadays are so incompetent in providing proof of their claims.