PS+ April 2020 lineup

kidson2004

29 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

I don’t have UC4 

so this is a plus for me. 

I doubt he meant literally everyone. But every single month there's going to be a group of people who haven't played at least one of the two titles. It can be the #1 best selling and even rated game of all literal time, and yet there will always be some who haven't played it. 

Well, only if you like the game. Not everyone likes it, even fans of the previous entries.

(Dirt Rally 2.0 could be fun, but *sigh* at the multiple DLC trophy packs.)

Edited by EcoShifter

1 minute ago, thinktank79 said:

Didn’t an official Sony entity leak that the crash collection was going to be on plus a month or two ago?

I guess we’ll see when they do the official next week. Seems kinda fast to uncharted again

Yes. It was an official Sony channel that seemingly trolled everyone last month, because it turned out to be wrong. 

Another “official” channel leaking this month. Let’s see how it turns out next week. 

14 hours ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

I think everyone has Uncharted 4 already. 

The other game is just 'eh'. It's free so i'll try it eventually.

Check the most played games on the front page of this very website about a week after the game's have gone PS+. It will be right up there, like it always is when people say this about a big popular game. It's simply not true. Many people still do not have it, will enjoy getting it 'for free' on PS+ and will play the crap out of it :)

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 2

Nothing that interests me.

AAA games is nice, but practically everybody has heard and already played Uncharted 4. Dirt Rally 2.0 is just okay. You guys still will have to pay money for that DLC, but I reckon most of you don't bother with DLC so it's whatever.

I would appreciate it if Sony threw an indie game or two on the list from time to time. But people will just gripe and bitch that they're not "worthwhile" games.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy will be on PS Plus eventually. I have already bet money on that happening.

4 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Nothing that interests me.

AAA games is nice, but practically everybody has heard and already played Uncharted 4. Dirt Rally 2.0 is just okay. You guys still will have to pay money for that DLC, but I reckon most of you don't bother with DLC so it's whatever.

I would appreciate it if Sony threw an indie game or two on the list from time to time. But people will just gripe and bitch that they're not "worthwhile" games.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy will be on PS Plus eventually. I have already bet money on that happening.

Yeah people will hate on indie games, horizon chase turbo was in my opinion one of the best ps+ games but people hated on it for not being "AAA". I brought the dlc that had no trophies for that game and I never do that .

The lost legacy is the only one I dont have so I would be ok with that?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, charxsetsuna said:

Yeah people will hate on indie games, horizon chase turbo was in my opinion one of the best ps+ games but people hated on it for not being "AAA". I brought the dlc that had no trophies for that game and I never do that .

Funny enough since I'm planning to finish Driveclub and Driveclub Bikes I might just go and buy Horizon Chase Turbo.

Really hope its not true... i mean sure I’ll get them both as i have neither of them, but Uncharted never really said me much and already got Nathan Drake Collection from a few months ago and havent even started it (just have lying in my backlog like many other games)... really think its too early for another Uncharted game, and Racing games i have even less interest in ^^’ I’m really hoping Monster Hunter is going to be a thing anyway... But guess no use to keep my hopes up of this leak ends up being Real afterall... just hoping it turns out to be an early planned Aprils Fool

42 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

Theres a odd thing with plus reactions

Indie game hardly anyone has- " this game is trash! It's not AAA."

A essential AAA game-"Everyone already has this game, give out something more unique!"

The point is that people bitch no matter what.

• Like 1

Ahh yeah... Horizon Zero Dawn is actually a good choise for me too... considered it for a long time just waiting for a low enough sale but would be perfect as a PS+ game imo too... my only problem with Uc4 is that the Nathan Drake Collection just came as PS+ a few months ago and kinda Want something... different... i know many peopl love those game and i havent played them but just seems... weird to me and a bit disappointing if they would give away those games so with such a small period in between