Titan Quest - patch 1.08 Ragnarok and Atlantis update

lukaszssj2

DLC - Ragnarök

DLC - Atlantis

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Copanele said:

I confirm, opened the trophy list on my PS4 and the DLC were there.

FINALLY I can play them on PS4 too! Thanks for the announcement!

You're welcome ?

22 minutes ago, Cosmokeeper said:

Hey everyone 1f60a.png I just downloaded the game and the Ragnarok expansion but my update history stops at 1.05 and I have checked for updates but it says that the latest one is installed, but according to you guys 1.05 is definitely not the latest patch. Weird 1f914.png

I have the same but.. In update history 1.05 and at download history 1.08. Anyway if I am not wrong DLC cost about 20$ ? so downloading latest patch is only a half way to play it ?

Edited by lukaszssj2
  • Like 1

First time one of the games i own gets new content and where my first reaction is just "No! This buggy piece of shit game." Content okay, but trophies for this piece of shit are too much.

At least THQ Nordic should not charge for the content because the game was nearly unplayable for 3/4 year. Ubisoft did something like this with AC Unity because it was plagued with bugs.

Is this game now stable enough that you don't get kicked out of the game because there is more then one character save present?

Last time my girlfriend and I played this game to get 100% we where only able to play solo or in Co-Op over internet when we deleted all other characters besides the main.

Also I think that Ragnarök content is already patched in because all you download is 1 MB.

And my guess is that Atlantis part is not included? 

• Like 1

I yesterday got an update notification for Version 1.08 and paused it for another time. Today I got another notification for Version 1.09. Size was about 11GB.

I downloaded the update and started the game and in main menu there's an option to "Get Ragnarok add-on" which gets me to ps store to buy it for 19.99€.

I really wish it was a free update.

I don't understand why the additional trophies decreased my completion percentage but not the average completion, which is still 21%.

Edit: Never mind. I guess it takes a bit more time to recalculate the average percentage.

Edited by Swithop

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh! Why goddamn it whyyyyy?!?!?! After platinuming this bugfest shitstain a long time ago I was hoping I never had to play it again! Twenty dollars?! A piece?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?!?!?!?!?!? And man do some of those trophies just sound annoying and have grindfest written all over them. Iron Lore Entertainment, Demiurge Studios, Black Forest Games GmbH <---- fuck every one of them!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DemonicDraco said:

Im confused as to why a game from 2006 got new dlc in 2017 and 2019... also it seems absurbly overpriced i think illwait for a 75% or better discount.

Because the IP was bought by THQ Nordic in 2016 and they released a new updated version (free for owners of the original 2006 game on Steam)

Not sure why you guys are blaming Iron Lore when it closed down more than a decade ago.

9 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Because the IP was bought by THQ Nordic in 2016 and they released a new updated version (free for owners of the original 2006 game on Steam)

Not sure why you guys are blaming Iron Lore when it closed down more than a decade ago.

Wow my fault. Yeah you're right I completely forgot about that. Ooops.

Twenty dollars a piece. Wow. Just wow. Next to never do I even pay 20 bucks for a full game and they want 20 just for DLC? What on earth were they thinking with this? Talk to me when that shit's heavily discounted. Until then noooo way. Fucking criminals!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Copanele said:

I admit, I was excited at first. But that price for ONE DLC...jesus. And new bugs even?

Might as well play the Steam version, I already have it and it's way better with a mouse and keyboard.

Not only that, but full controller support is coming in the next months. And it's not just a "plug the controller, you keep the old UI and the controls are still a little different than on console", it's literally the console controls AND user interface on PC. I don't remember a single Diablo-like game doing something like that before.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Not only that, but full controller support is coming in the next months. And it's not just a "plug the controller, you keep the old UI and the controls are still a little different than on console", it's literally the console controls AND user interface on PC. I don't remember a single Diablo-like game doing something like that before.

Damn, if they also implement the speed increase and auto collect from pc this game would get super improved on ps4... Like, the pc version can wrestle with the likes of diablo and torchlight in terms of gameplay and quality of life stuff. 

Then I shall wait for that next update :) wanted to make this game my 100th plat anyway, thanks for letting me know! 

9 hours ago, BossMadMax said:

So the trophy Altoholic bugged in Ragnarok and High Roller in atlantis?

I can confirm High Roller trophy is bugged, killed Tartarus on legendary several times and never got a trophy :/ Worst thing is when You join Tartarus Arena,  there is a super high chance for critical error while moving throuh next stage (near 2 of NPC located at this area ) and after You log in, everyting back to stage 1 :(

For Altholic trophy, anyone can confirm it is bugged? 10 characters is really time consuming ?

Edit: making 10 (accomplished) characters wont unlock the trophy :/ 

Edited by lukaszssj2

2 hours ago, lukaszssj2 said:

I can confirm High Roller trophy is bugged, killed Tartarus on legendary several times and never got a trophy :/ Worst thing is when You join Tartarus Arena,  there is a super high chance for critical error while moving throuh next stage (near 2 of NPC located at this area ) and after You log in, everyting back to stage 1 :(

For Altholic trophy, anyone can confirm it is bugged? 10 characters is really time consuming 1f614.png

Edit: making 10 (accomplished) characters wont unlock the trophy :/ 

What do you mean 10 accomplished characters?

54 minutes ago, BossMadMax said:

What do you mean 10 accomplished characters?

After Ragnarok update You can create an accomplished hero. You start directly at the beginning of Ragnarok Act. Character is naked with 40 lvl + 2.5kk of gold and also with points to choose class. I tried that way to achieve the trophy but it didnt work.

54 minutes ago, lukaszssj2 said:

After Ragnarok update You can create an accomplished hero. You start directly at the beginning of Ragnarok Act. Character is naked with 40 lvl + 2.5kk of gold and also with points to choose class. I tried that way to achieve the trophy but it didnt work.

Thx, I understand. Will you check normal 10 chars from 0 to 10 lvl?