Titan Quest - patch 1.08 Ragnarok and Atlantis update

lukaszssj2

16 minutes ago, BossMadMax said:

Thx, I understand. Will you check normal 10 chars from 0 to 10 lvl?

Yes. I'll post results here, but who knows maybe someone else is closer than me with this. For now I have 5 different character classes (1 main, 4 alts)

• Like 1

Bad News :/ looks like trophy is bugged. I have 10 characters on my account (1 main 71 lvl and 9 alts with 10 lvl) Every char has a different class (2 mastery combinations). Creating advanced characters (40lvl) not unlocking trophy aswell. Maybe my main is not counted as alt character and I need to level up one more... But I've almost lost hope for success ?

Edited by lukaszssj2
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, lukaszssj2 said:

Bad News :/ looks like trophy is bugged. I have 10 characters on my account (1 main 71 lvl and 9 alts with 10 lvl) Every char has a different class (2 mastery combinations). Creating advanced characters (40lvl) not unlocking trophy aswell. Maybe my main is not counted as alt character and I need to level up one more... But I've lost hope for success ?

Thx for testing ? Yeah, looks like we need to wait for patch. 

16 hours ago, lukaszssj2 said:

Bad News :/ looks like trophy is bugged. I have 10 characters on my account (1 main 71 lvl and 9 alts with 10 lvl) Every char has a different class (2 mastery combinations). Creating advanced characters (40lvl) not unlocking trophy aswell. Maybe my main is not counted as alt character and I need to level up one more... But I've lost hope for success ?

Thanks for testing. Has anybody contacted the developers on the official discord?

Edit: It seems like the trophy for beating tartarus on legendary is also bugged.

Edited by blackf1re-

31 minutes ago, blackf1re- said:

Thanks for testing. Has anybody contacted the developers on the official discord?

Edit: It seems like the trophy for beating tartarus on legendary is also bugged.

Yes, Tartarus Legendary is bugged and not only a trophy. There is a randomly problem with map load while moving to the next stage - game crashes and after You log in back , You must do everything again ? I confirmed it earlier on this topic. For Altholic trophy I give one more shot. Probably nothing changes after it but I never give up ? My main character has been created on patch 1.05 and now we have 1.10 maybe here is a problem? ? Just one more class to be sure with it ? 

PS1: I've posted bug report for both trophies using link from Mr_XoTox comment.

PS2: I'll post results after 11th char?

• Like 1

• It would not surprise me if you need to create and level up 10 NEW (FRESH) characters AFTER you bought and installed Ragnarök and started TQ for the first time with Ragnarök installed!
  • Or maybe this trophy is bugged in the way that installing Atlantis DLC bugs the trophy?
  • Or maybe a combination of both things I wrote?

Would check this myself but I don`t want to invest 20€ for each DLC for this game when TQ on itself was not in a playable state for half a year.

But nothing surprises me anymore with TQ port on consoles since last year the community manager of Black Forest Games wrote on reddit that guys at Black Forest Games where surprised that players actually create alt characters to store lots of loot and fill the chest (Caravan) with stuff to the fullest. This way the saves for TQ characters and chest gut filled with data and the more alts you had the more the game was proned to crash ==> So best way to have a stable experience was to only use 1 character and to not use the chest (Caravan).  

2 hours ago, Geridian said:
  • It would not surprise me if you need to create and level up 10 NEW (FRESH) characters AFTER you bought and installed Ragnarök and started TQ for the first time with Ragnarök installed!
  • Or maybe this trophy is bugged in the way that installing Atlantis DLC bugs the trophy?
  • Or maybe a combination of both things I wrote?

Would check this myself but I don`t want to invest 20€ for each DLC for this game when TQ on itself was not in a playable state for half a year.

But nothing surprises me anymore with TQ port on consoles since last year the community manager of Black Forest Games wrote on reddit that guys at Black Forest Games where surprised that players actually create alt characters to store lots of loot and fill the chest (Caravan) with stuff to the fullest. This way the saves for TQ characters and chest gut filled with data and the more alts you had the more the game was proned to crash ==> So best way to have a stable experience was to only use 1 character and to not use the chest (Caravan).  

I did 10 fresh characters. I forgot to post a comment after my 11th char but trophy not poped ?

2 hours ago, Geridian said:

Ok, then the trophy is definitely bugged. Maybe the patch to fix this issue is out in 1 year ^^. 

Well.. They gave us 3 patches in a week, 1.08, 1.09 and finaly 1.10. The issue is fresh on consoles but known in steam community for long time so...

Lmao, and they want 20 bucks a piece! That is an absurd asking price for DLC anyway and I'll never pay that. One of these days when it's discounted and 20 years from now when it's finally patched to unlock the bugged trophies I'll pick it up. I never wanted to play this goddamn game again! It's soooo frustrating when developers do this shit when they add DLC bullshit that strips your 100% game completion and ruins your overall PSN completion rating!!! Instead of DLC why not just make a new game instead???

Just wondering. 

Is any one able to buy the dlc?

I went to add it to cart. But there was no option to.

Just a blank spot were buy/download/purchaced should be

For refrence. Greedfall (buy) was there

Division 2 dlc (buy) was also missing

Nvm it fixed its self

Edited by Blackmist_FFXI
Fluff

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/17/2020 at 4:03 PM, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Just wondering. 

Is any one able to buy the dlc?

I went to add it to cart. But there was no option to.

Just a blank spot were buy/download/purchaced should be

For refrence. Greedfall (buy) was there

Division 2 dlc (buy) was also missing

Nvm it fixed its self

Why on earth would you spend 40 dollars on DLC...  or with glitched trophies for that matter? Wish I had money like that! 

happydance.gif

Edited by MrTacoNinja

I could smash my head against a wall...

I had a 100% Completion Rate on my account. 

Played Titan Quest, got my platin...fine.

And then  the devs add months later 2 DLC each with one completly bugged trophy....and maybe my 100% rate which was my maingoal for this account is fucked for forever...

Why?????

Sry guys but i had to tell you this...it feels so bad