Titan Quest - patch 1.08 Ragnarok and Atlantis update

lukaszssj2

On 03/04/2020 at 4:32 PM, MrTacoNinja said:

Ugh! Why goddamn it whyyyyy?!?!?! After platinuming this bugfest shitstain a long time ago I was hoping I never had to play it again! Twenty dollars?! A piece?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?!?!?!?!?!? And man do some of those trophies just sound annoying and have grindfest written all over them. Iron Lore Entertainment, Demiurge Studios, Black Forest Games GmbH <---- fuck every one of them!

Yes how dare they continue to support their game. Just don't do them If you don't like it.

• Like 2

Okay sure but why create 2 DLC's that they're charging $20 a piece for (which is just outright CRIMINAL and just like the base game are fucking BROKEN) when you can just make a new game and charge us $40 and actually make it so it's at least half way goddamn playable instead of stripping away people's 100%? How dare they support their game, you say sarcastically? Why continue to support it all when they took forever to fix the base game (which STILL has a bunch of problems, by the way) and release DLC that's in the same exact, broken shape?

Edited by MrTacoNinja
  • Like 1

Nothing changed.

On reddit they said a few days ago that they conentrate on the switch release and still work on a patch.

They want all platforms (pc,xbox,switch,ps4) with the same patch version. 

So i hope that the switchs release will include a new patch. 

Ziddy wrote exactly this:

We didn't abandon the game at all, we are currently waiting for the last stuff to make sure that the Switch release happens and we are already working on a patch for consoles, so lots of stuff still in the works, due to the fact we want the consoles and PC version to always be on the same version number now in terms of bug fixes/patches we can't semi launch a patch now and then have to redo the entire patch when the Switch comes out.  

So in short, it is being worked on and more information is coming as soon as the Switch is released.

Edited by Mr_XoToX

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Uriel_x80 said:

just asked for refund on psn, and then if i got no luck with the refund i will do something whit paypal, i really used to love TQ on pc and that is a shame....

DON'T DO IT, please. Your account will be automatically banned for chargeback.

Edited by Lance_87
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, BIackgate said:

Both of the glitched DLC trophies show 0.1% on PSN. I am assuming it is a trophy hacker? I didn't even know you can hack trophies on PS4.

You cant hack trophies, but you can use save editor. But I doubt it will help with unlocking trophies. Maybe its the game testers checking the patch.

On 17/09/2020 at 9:11 AM, BossMadMax said:

You cant hack trophies, but you can use save editor. But I doubt it will help with unlocking trophies. Maybe its the game testers checking the patch.

PS4 trophies are very hackable and have been for a few years now, you just need the right tools and know how to pull it off but is also a bannable offence so don't do it.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Spaz said:

Still nobody has gotten those last two DLC trophies.

This better not be another case of Indivisible.

More like they don't give a damn. The PS4 port is a VERY awful port compared to the PC version. I periodically start the game to see if the 10 jobs trophy pops up but so far no dice. 

The devs had a post where they said that the trophies were fixed but obviously they didn't quality check it. 

7 minutes ago, Copanele said:

More like they don't give a damn. The PS4 port is a VERY awful port compared to the PC version. I periodically start the game to see if the 10 jobs trophy pops up but so far no dice. 

The devs had a post where they said that the trophies were fixed but obviously they didn't quality check it. 

The game is OLD enough to run on my Windows 10 laptop most likely. Should have no issues running a game that came out back in 2006. Maybe when I have time, I'll buy it cheap on Steam and see how "good" it is. Hopefully it's a bit like Diablo 2 and Baldur's Gate.

11 minutes ago, Spaz said:

The game is OLD enough to run on my Windows 10 laptop most likely. Should have no issues running a game that came out back in 2006. Maybe when I have time, I'll buy it cheap on Steam and see how "good" it is. Hopefully it's a bit like Diablo 2 and Baldur's Gate.

If your laptop runs on windows 10 you will have no issues with TQ. It is GOOD, that much I can guarantee! 

10 minutes ago, Spaz said:

So what can you say on the PS4 version?

Very underwhelming. I mean it works...but the PC version has way more options and QoL improvements. PS4 has regular stutters and crashes from time to time. Plus the aiming itself is horrible, if you plan on playing as a mage or archer you will have a bad time given how ass the monster select works.

I don't regret playing the PS4 one, but I wouldn't recommend it if you have the PC option.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...