Titan Quest - patch 1.08 Ragnarok and Atlantis update

lukaszssj2

• 1 month later...

I get the feeling the DLC will never get patched. Wonderful. ?

Nothing like having another 100% stripped away because of DLC crap. Sick of it. In this particular case, however, it's far worse for me and anyone else who cares about their completion percentage because if these fuckers don't fix the glitched trophies our 100% is gone forever. Yaaay, through no fault of our own! Awesome!

Twenty dollars a piece, lol. Broken trophies or not, they're out their goddamn minds. Ten for each would be fare (if they'd fix the trophies, that is) but anything more than that is just plain greed, in my opinion. This is a game I truly never wanted to come back to once I got my platinum so you can probably imagine how thrilled I was when I realized one day, while strolling through my trophies, that my 100% was stripped. And to make matters worse I can't even get my 100% completion back due to these glitched trophies!

Sorry for the rant. It just really pisses me off. It messes with my completionist mentality seeing this game stuck on my list at 74%.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

I get the feeling the DLC will never get patched. Wonderful. 1f621.png

Nothing like having another 100% stripped away because of DLC crap. Sick of it. In this particular case, however, it's far worse for me and anyone else who cares about their completion percentage because if these fuckers don't fix the glitched trophies our 100% is gone forever. Yaaay, through no fault of our own! Awesome!

Twenty dollars a piece, lol. Broken trophies or not, they're out their goddamn minds. Ten for each would be fare (if they'd fix the trophies, that is) but anything more than that is just plain greed, in my opinion. This is a game I truly never wanted to come back to once I got my platinum so you can probably imagine how thrilled I was when I realized one day, while strolling through my trophies, that my 100% was stripped. And to make matters worse I can't even get my 100% completion back due to these glitched trophies!

Sorry for the rant. It just really pisses me off. It messes with my completionist mentality seeing this game stuck on my list at 74%.

I feel the same, doubt this game will ever get patched, because let's be honest this was one crappy half assed port. What's worse is that the community mailed the devs, a patch WAS released for pc which fixed those achievements, but nothing for ps4. What irks me is not that the completion is messed in my case, but the fact that it's a game I loved that got such a crap treatment.

I still keep it installed just in case a patch appeared, but the chances are slim to none. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Copanele said:

I still keep it installed just in case a patch appeared, but the chances are slim to none. 

Same. Mine's been locked and loaded and ready to go since the day I realized my 100% was stripped away. It's a good thing I never got around to deleting the save file because I tend to do that the moment I platinum a game (because I'll never play the game again once I unlock the platinum unless they add DLC trophies later on). 

Question for you Copanele: how do I get in contact with these developers directly? I think for now on I'm going to make it a point to email the shit out of them until they either fix this or block me, lol.

3 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Same. Mine's been locked and loaded and ready to go since the day I realized my 100% was stripped away. It's a good thing I never got around to deleting the save file because I tend to do that the moment I platinum a game (because I'll never play the game again once I unlock the platinum unless they add DLC trophies later on). 

Question for you Copanele: how do I get in contact with these developers directly? I think for now on I'm going to make it a point to email the shit out of them until they either fix this or block me, lol.

Sorry for the delay, all i could find is a link from a Reddit thread:

https://redmine.thqnordic.com/projects/titan-quest-console/issues/new

Apparently there were others who kept filling these forms, but no luck.

Original Thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/TitanQuestAE/comments/g4fgxr/when_are_the_ps4xbox_trophyachievement_glitches/

6 hours ago, Copanele said:

Sorry for the delay, all i could find is a link from a Reddit thread:

https://redmine.thqnordic.com/projects/titan-quest-console/issues/new

Apparently there were others who kept filling these forms, but no luck.

Original Thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/TitanQuestAE/comments/g4fgxr/when_are_the_ps4xbox_trophyachievement_glitches/

Unbelievable, an absolute disgrace. It's funny too how they're quick to charge a ridiculous sum and take our money but can't be assed to fix their broken product. What people said on that Reddit forum is so true. I'm the same exact way. I even passed on buying both DLCs for 10 dollars when it was recently on sale. Had they actual fixed those trophies I would've bought both DLCs in that sale. I'm not paying 20 dollars just for a piece of DLC and I'm sure as shit not paying 100% of their asking price to only get like 80% of the product. 

Someone said to me earlier on in this thread (page 3, I think?) in a sarcastic and snide way "How dare they continue to support their game" and I have to tell ya, if this is your idea of a developer supporting their game by simply dropping 2 broken DLCs than your standards are far too low. To me it honestly comes off as a greedy cash grab and nothing more. They drop 2 DLCs at a ridiculous, unreasonable asking price. They can't be bothered to fix the problems. They can't be bothered to even acknowledge the fanbase reporting the problems. They basically, in an indirect way, tell the console community to fuck off while the PC version gets all the special treatment, all of the attention.

Sorry but if that's your idea of "support" than I truly don't know what to tell you. This isn't them supporting their game. This is them just saying "who gives a shit we just want your money".

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

The latest PC patch is still in Public Beta since..... half March? This franchise didn't exactly end in good hands lmao..... too bad because it was a nice addition to my Steam library. Now it's completely broken and there's no way to go back.

I enjoyed the title..atleast the plat is avaliable.  Does suck the dlc is fucked;. Just makes it like 1o games on my list I can't 100%;. Tho I kinda gave up 100% ever since mag was shut down lol

• 1 year later...

Hello,

is there a game version who has no bugged DLC trophys?

I´m just asking because, i played Final Fantasy 15 and the Comrade DLC only worked with a version downgrade.

And i just downloading from Mafia III a earlier version who arent the Trophies bugged, so the Platinum isnt unobtainable.

Maybe this is a Workaround to get 100% on this game?

• 1 month later...
On 1/24/2023 at 9:26 PM, Evilash42 said:

Hello,

is there a game version who has no bugged DLC trophys?

I´m just asking because, i played Final Fantasy 15 and the Comrade DLC only worked with a version downgrade.

And i just downloading from Mafia III a earlier version who arent the Trophies bugged, so the Platinum isnt unobtainable.

Maybe this is a Workaround to get 100% on this game?

There is currently no legitimate way to obtain the bugged DLC trophies, either with an earlier version or some other method. I platted the game a year or so ago and got all the DLC trophies, and have been waiting for a possible patch since then but it seems like it'll never come, oh well.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

I checked the main game by trophy guide before if there are any bugged trophies, but forgot to check on the DLCs. Now I am trapped the same way in order to complete 100%. I also wrote a bug report to THQ Nordic and asked them to fix it as soon as possible. Hope dies last.

Edited by Wanne666
  • Like 2