How easy is the Platinum?

arcanehornet_

15 minutes ago, Good_Sir_Matt_II said:

I think you need to explain how it was a disaster? The first wasn't exactly a hard plat, just took abit of time and commitment

I was terrible at the forging system and I had a really tough time through it.

The rng loot system was also kinda annoying. I prefer when there is a set location for a weapon and I can go get it.

Just now, StylerX01 said:

I was terrible at the forging system and I had a really tough time through it.

The rng loot system was also kinda annoying. I prefer when there is a set location for a weapon and I can go get it.

That hasn't changed. If anything, the forging / equipment system is more complex in Nioh 2. 

To plat you don't need to touch the blacksmith once if you don't want to. Well except for the first time trophies.
Honestly, the game was much, much easier than Nioh 1 even without NPCs helping (who are mostly just meat shields that bug out and do nothing else, lol) and even the final boss wasn't that hard. Might be because I went with magic focus from the get-go then just evened out all stats to 15 while throwing extra points to constitution.

On 25.03.2020 at 11:24 AM, StylerX01 said:

I was looking to do this game but I don’t want another disaster like the first Nioh was for me.

I thought the npc companions would make it easier, is this so?

I said it before in other thread and I'll say it again - the NPC summons are suicidal trash and I can sword fight anyone who says the game is easier "cause they added NPC help".

But yeah, the platinum seems way easier than Nioh 1. But not because of the NPC companions.

Edited by NarcissusBaz