so, when they say "Your Benevolent Grave was of aid..."

Malice Flare

I'd like to assume it's only when your grave gets invoked. I can go a while without anyone using one of my graves, and then randomly within the range of 20 mins, it would have been used like 3-4 times or so, which I assume is someone repeatedly using the grave on each of their attempts. But maybe all those instances are just coincidental? I can't say for sure.

On 25/03/2020 at 4:14 PM, Malice Flare said:

does that mean my online avatar was alive at the end of the stage? or, i get glory if my grave just got invoked? i wish there was further breakdowns on the Glory received...

If it meant that your avatar was alive at the end of the stage, you would pretty much never get any glory from it. The "Acolytes" are so dumb, they run into every single attack (normal attacks, grapples and Burst attacks alike) and die extremely fast against each and every boss... So I'm pretty sure it means your character got summoned by someone. However, in spite of what the message says, your character was most likely not of any aid to the player who invoked them ! ;)