Sinthoras_96

Video of the Arcade and Multiplayer Leaderboard

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

These videos should serve as a reference for the flagging team of this site. 

The reason for this is that the latest achiever of the plat at this point in time looked quite suspicious to me, so I checked the Leaderboard and I couldn't find him. 

Arcade 

Everyone, who hasn't earned 3 Million points but earned the trophy before this day, is a cheater. 

Multiplayer

Everyone, who hasn't reached max level 3 times ( prestige 2, rank 50. 2 prestige shows as a star with a 2 in it), but has earned the Battle Hardened Trophy before this day, is a Cheater. 

Edited by Sinthoras_96

Posted (edited)

Unless a trophy unlocks only after settling a score in an in-game leaderboard, the in-game leaderboard itself should never be used as any proof for a flag. Several games fail to save a score for the leaderboards, the connection may drop during the run or the person doesn't have the connection and decides anyway to go for a trophy that should give a learboard score (this last doesn't apply for this arcade mode, since I think to start the ranked mode you must be online, but i'm speaking under a general contest).

During my successful arcade run my connection had dropped and I was surprised that my score still saved in the LB, in that situation I reconnected straight afterwards... if I hadn't done that (eventually because my connection wasn't working in that moment), my score wouldn't have been saved.

Edited by VirtualNight

Yeah there's alot of cheaters here the true number 1 is number 12 wild lose

. I myself checked alot of profiles and they had 3 mill score on Leaderboards but didn't have the trophy. 

32 minutes ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

Haha @Bizzy_Montana_ I am 15 places ahead of you in the ranking 1f605.png

You deserve having scored more points than me :)

Posted (edited)

49 minutes ago, VirtualNight said:

Unless a trophy unlocks only after settling a score in an in-game leaderboard, the in-game leaderboard itself should never be used as any proof for a flag. Several games fail to save a score for the leaderboards, the connection may drop during the run or the person doesn't have the connection and decides anyway to go for a trophy that should give a learboard score (this last doesn't apply for this arcade mode, since I think to start the ranked mode you must be online, but i'm speaking under a general contest).

During my successful arcade run my connection had dropped and I was surprised that my score still saved in the LB, in that situation I reconnected straight afterwards... if I hadn't done that (eventually because my connection wasn't working in that moment), my score wouldn't have been saved.

Well, you need to play this online and your scores are saved in the board after you finish. I never heard of anyone earning that trophy without registering in the board. 

So this game is not known for having glitched Leaderboards. 

The first ten people with 9999999 have hacked the Leaderboard obviously, but everything else is perfectly fine with them. 

And let's be honest: look at the latest achiever of the plat. Do you really think he is legit? 

Doing all trophies so long ago but leaving out something easy like completing the story on hard? Would have made sense, if he used it as a profile milestone, but he didn't. 

He also has over 100 hidden trophies. 

Edited by Sinthoras_96

58 minutes ago, VirtualNight said:

The real question should be, if the trophy pops without a connection (and without being reconnected)?

Did it pop directly when you got 3 Million with the lost connection or did it reconnected and the trophy poped directly after it uploaded to the LB?

I mean the mode only starts with an internet connection (from what I remember) and I am pretty sure, that it get saved in between on your console and get uploaded to the leaderboards immediatly after (this would declare, why your score still saved or maybe just lucky timing?).

So in case of the video, I still think it's the best proof to check out cheaters, since it's really usual, that trophys from this game getting hacked.

Posted (edited)

@VirtualNight

I just checked the Multiplayer XP Leaderboards. Guess who doesn't show up among the people who reached 3 times level 50?

Have a look yourself:

I also updated the OP and Thread name. 

Edited by Sinthoras_96

Lmao didnt know i was rank 38 

7 minutes ago, HcG Clawz said:

Lmao didnt know i was rank 38 

Technically 28, since the first 10 hacked their scores 

46 minutes ago, jayboo1991 said:

The real question should be, if the trophy pops without a connection (and without being reconnected)?

Did it pop directly when you got 3 Million with the lost connection or did it reconnected and the trophy poped directly after it uploaded to the LB?

I mean the mode only starts with an internet connection (from what I remember) and I am pretty sure, that it get saved in between on your console and get uploaded to the leaderboards immediatly after (this would declare, why your score still saved or maybe just lucky timing?).

So in case of the video, I still think it's the best proof to check out cheaters, since it's really usual, that trophys from this game getting hacked.

I reconnected immediately as I have been told I was signed out (then the AI aim speed slowed down for the rest of the stage, just like when you play unranked); If I'm not mistakening the trophies popped after finishing the mode, is been awhile so I don't really remember.

I stick with my personal opinion anyway, leaderboards should not be used to detect an hacker (except in very rare cases) as they are often broken and fail to save/update a score, not to mention that in a general contest you could then start to ask to any achiever on any game to be necessarily online to save their score online (so, no connection = no trophy hunt), I think the CRT would agree with this.

Posted (edited)

37 minutes ago, VirtualNight said:

I reconnected immediately as I have been told I was signed out (then the AI aim speed slowed down for the rest of the stage, just like when you play unranked); If I'm not mistakening the trophies popped after finishing the mode, is been awhile so I don't really remember.

I stick with my personal opinion anyway, leaderboards should not be used to detect an hacker (except in very rare cases) as they are often broken and fail to save/update a score, not to mention that in a general contest you could then start to ask to any achiever on any game to be necessarily online to save their score online (so, no connection = no trophy hunt), I think the CRT would agree with this.

I fail to see why the Leaderboard of the multiplayer shouldn't be used to detect hackers. 

You can't tell me, that someone reached prestige 2 rank 50 and the Leaderboards never saved his stats. This is ridiculous. 

Edit: Ofcourse I wouldn't bring this Leaderboard thing up on every game. But in this case there are less than 200 people who reach the requirements in the Leaderboard. So it's very easy and pretty much no effort to double check them. 

And this is a plat that is hard to earn. So I don't want to see hackers on the Leaderboard of this site. 

And again: This guy doesn't show up in any of the two Leaderboards. So yeah.... 

The flagging team can ask them for Screenshots of their Leaderboard stats, if they disagree with the flag. Atleast for the multiplayer there is simply no excuse to not be there 

Edited by Sinthoras_96

19 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

I fail to see why the Leaderboard of the multiplayer shouldn't be used to detect hackers. 

You can't tell me, that someone reached prestige 2 rank 50 and the Leaderboards never saved his stats. This is ridiculous. 

Edit: Ofcourse I wouldn't bring this Leaderboard thing up on every game. But in this case there are less than 200 people who reach the requirements in the Leaderboard. So it's very easy and pretty much no effort to double check them. 

And this is a plat that is hard to earn. So I don't want to see hackers on the Leaderboard of this site. 

And again: This guy doesn't show up in any of the two Leaderboards. So yeah.... 

The flagging team can ask them for Screenshots of their Leaderboard stats, if they disagree with the flag. Atleast for the multiplayer there is simply no excuse to not be there 

The MP leaderboard can work I guess, eventually the score would be at least, in the worst case the LB doesn't update correctly, very close to 50 of the 2nd star; I just don't agree with the Arcade one (a connection drop during a run could be a possible reason for the missing score, if someone can bother to test that), anyway is just my personal opinion, the CRT will then personally decide if use your vids or not.