Gwe turbo power not popping

agamer1

8 hours ago, agamer1 said:

Tried getting this a bunch of times, also tried switching profiles as people have suggested but no luck, anybody else having this issue? The platinum is now obtainable so I don't get why this won't unlock? 

Have you recently updated your game or purchased new DLC ?

If yes start a new save game delete all savegame files, and start over.

I have had this experience many times as soon as an update or DLC is released trophies stop popping on the active save.

• 2 weeks later...

I've only just started playing this but some of the trophies seem to have a massive delay popping up, I did everything for "MSB: All in Order : Complete all scenarios on Main-Spessart Bahn" while doing the journeys and at 5/5 there was no trophy, so I made a new profile in the game and just did the 5 scenarios and still nothing, I even made a save at 4/5 so I could redo it which I did 3 times and still nothing. Then after reading posts on the Dovetail Forum, I read things work better if you play offline, the person also said to leave the medal screen on for about 5 minutes after finishing the route and then if that didn't work to leave the game running. So I reloaded my save and did the 5th one again, after 5 minutes of nothing at the medal screen, I went back to the Main-Spessart Bahn menu where it said 5/5 and just left it on, then about 45 minutes later the trophy randomly popped up.

Apparently this works for most trophies that don't unlock properly, I see you've got the trophy now but hopefully this will be of some use to other people having similar problems, especially this "MSB: All in Order" trophy which doesn't sound like it works for most people.

Edited by DuckEggX
  • Like 1