Crushing the Crystal Ball...Safely?

I’m now on my 4th attempt at an A rank, I keep dying at the part where you have to use the trap to get the card out of the bubble or crystal. I got it in my initial run, but wasn’t going for the A rank, so I died and retried until I got it out. 

Anyways, can anyone tell me for certain what is the best approach? Thanks in advanced.

Let me see if I remember this correctly... instead of placing the crystal ball right under the crusher just run straight under it to the other side and it slams down behind you. As it is lifting up start moving under it to place the ball. Then you get a small scene where it gets crushed and the crusher lifts up and you can get the card as it won’t slam down again (but I guess you already know that).

Edited by DizzyDavidson
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DizzyDavidson said:

Let me see if I remember this correctly... instead of placing the crystal ball right under the crusher just run straight under it to the other side and it slams down behind you. As it is lifting up start moving under it to place the ball. Then you get a small scene where it gets crushed and the crusher lifts up and you can get the card as it won’t slam down again (but I guess you already know that).

Thanks for the advice, I finally did it. My god this was literally a pain in my ass lmao. Every time I got up to that part, I had some serious stomach cramps of nervousness. 

• Like 3