Teamwork trophy requirements?

Spraragen88

Played and beat well over 10 expeditions with other players online and still no trophy. Is there a way to track this, is there a log or something that would tell me if it counted towards the trophy? I mean I just kept beating the first 2-3 levels over and over for the past 4 hours. Maybe beat 20 levels with other people. Not random encounters either, selected encounters and created a room and joined rooms.

I didn't have a problem with this. But if you play the game and try to get Samurai of Legend, you will get it sooner or later. They're about 6 missions in the first 3 zones alone that have you with an AI partner that counts toward the trophy. It doesn't have to just be online expeditions.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

I didn't have a problem with this. But if you play the game and try to get Samurai of Legend, you will get it sooner or later. They're about 6 missions in the first 3 zones alone that have you with an AI partner that counts toward the trophy. It doesn't have to just be online expeditions.

There is at least one side mission with an NPC ally that is really short so you can grind that if needed. I was playing every side mission as I went and when I played the aforementioned mission again, I got the trophy. Can't remember the name of the mission since I'm at work but I can check later.

Edited by Killbomb

On 26/03/2020 at 5:23 AM, Asimb0mb said:

This trophy should come naturally during your first playthrough. Pretty sure there are at least 10 unique missions with NPCs.

Exactly. You don't need to worry, it will definitely will come naturally. There are 10 or more missions with NPCs.