Missions mode 5 stars

Just got the plat for this, what helped me was grinding for symbols, the recover health after dropping below 1, remove 2 characters on the map below your level and recover health after winning a match were the biggest helps for me. Just find symbols to match and support your play style. Take note off opponents as well and there symbols

So I realized early leveling up one character to max was ideal, put all your points until it’s maxed into attack than equal amounts in defense and hp after, There are two cards that both remove guarding but give you great increases in attack and defense respectively, I found that the Mirio challenge was easy to grind with minimum issue and got a card there that gives you full health after every fight it has Aoyama on it, and also get the card called Sero, it has the character Sero on it and makes it so you don’t have to worry about area decay, I hope this helps. Also a side note, there are two Tomura cards that remove one and two characters from the field at random and does help out a lot, there are some levels that only have three characters and you can use them to grind free coins and assists without battling for the fashion trophies

Edited by mitchelldylanTTV
  • Like 1

Thank you, after the original post sometime after I realised there was the points you could assign which I didn’t notice and the cards that I already held were enough to get me through the remainder. 

The biggest problem I had with that Mirio mission was the 7 second interval where you couldn’t deal damage to them.

Edited by HollowedIchigoo

• 5 months later...