La-Mulana 100% Trophies Video

greenzsaber

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much for making and sharing this walkthrough! I was hoping for quite sometime now that someone would pick this up. I already did Hell Temple without the Fairy Vest and Curry Addict on my first run. Got a bit stuck on my Vita in my second speedrun playthrough on hard. I got confused following different PC walkthroughs and text guides with just brief pointers. I didn't feel like playing anymore but now will definitely pick it up again soon and see if I can follow your run from where I was stranded. If not I'll just restart and follow yours from the beginning. ?

By the way, as someone who has played both versions, how would you compare the controls of the PS4 to the Vita? The Vita for instance sometimes made it pretty hard for me to execute good, full double jumps. But this also could have been my lack of skill. I am thinking now of picking the game up for PS4 as well as soon as I'm done with the Vita version. If the controls are better it would certainly make me more inclined to do so...

Edited by Spi-na-ci

I played both Vita and PS4 right after each other, and I didn't feel any noticeable difference. Do keep in mind that there is no e-mail trophy on PS4, but the video does get all the acquirable e-mails regardless, so you should be able to get it on Vita..

• 1 year later...

Thank you for this walkthrough, I’ve been putting off this game for so long because of all the missable trophies and it was so confusing planning a route, but this made it so simple to follow along. Got the platinum on Vita in a single run through.

The only email that gave me trouble was number 47, I had to enter the Zu fight and then warp away a couple times, on my third time entering the room below Zu it unlocked for me.

I also beat the final boss for the Curry Addict trophy on Vita without getting the fairy vest first which I realise now was a mistake. So a heads up for anyone else following, make a save before starting Hell Temple, then skip ahead and follow everything after Hell Temple including the last collectibles up to beating the final boss. You should be able to get the trophy right at the start of the escape and then reload your pre-temple save and carry on the walkthrough again.