First Episode Free

DarkLordSHTR

Rather entertaining game in my experience, so I hope others will share the same sentiment when they play it. I commend the developers for this decision since it can give it a fair amount of exposure, plus the season pass has been on discount for a decent price quite a few times. I purchased the season pass for around $6.49 if I recall correctly during a sale last October. 

Also, for anyone interested in useful information, the only trophies that require you to make one of two choices are in this episode, so you could replay it over after your initial playthrough for clean-up purposes. You can't obtain certain trophies like raising a skill to level 3 or the level 15 one in one episode alone, but you can obtain a fair amount in just the first episode. 

This walkthrough should be helpful for anyone who wants an in-depth one with the decisions and layout in a detailed format: https://www.trueachievements.com/game/The-Council/walkthrough

Edited by VoxAnimi
  • Like 1

On 3/27/2020 at 10:28 AM, VoxAnimi said:

Rather entertaining game in my experience, so I hope others will share the same sentiment when they play it. I commend the developers for this decision since it can give it a fair amount of exposure, plus the season pass has been on discount for a decent price quite a few times. I purchased the season pass for around $6.49 if I recall correctly during a sale last October. 

Also, for anyone interested in useful information, the only trophies that require you to make one of two choices are in this episode, so you could replay it over after your initial playthrough for clean-up purposes. You can't obtain certain trophies like raising a skill to level 3 or the level 15 one in one episode alone, but you can obtain a fair amount in just the first episode. 

This walkthrough should be helpful for anyone who wants an in-depth one with the decisions and layout in a detailed format: https://www.trueachievements.com/game/The-Council/walkthrough

nope.. its totally possible to raise a skill to level 3 in just the 3 earlier chapter.. coz i have done it.. ??

and yes, i am totally agree with you. it is rather entertaining indeed because they do have certain connection and consequences to every chooses you made. it does have a unique system there just like heavy rain beyond 2 souls or detroid become human. Although the graphic can do a little bit more improvement.. not saying they aren't nice though.. pretty solid indeed..

Edited by JunPei_TGB
add

27 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

It looks interesting! Does anyone know how long the episode would take to finish? 

Maybe 3 hours for first playthrough, but you'll need most of a second playthrough + a short third playthrough in order to get the trophies for the first episode.

It's also worth noting that the majority of the game's trophies are actually available in the first episode. I think only the level 15, get a skill to level 3, and then all the quest trophies from the other episodes (12 in total) would be unobtainable in the first episode, meaning you could get 29/44 trophies just from what is being offered for free. 

• Like 1

I just say, basically the best of the story is on the first episode. After that ...

Spoiler

It's not something bad to have twists in this kind of games, in fact in most cases is needed to maintain interest but this game was a letdown for me, premise looked very promising at beginning but ended being one of my least favorite games of the genre. 

Yesterday morning shares some aspects and I enjoyed that one more.

Edited by GoldenShaka

On 3/31/2020 at 0:47 AM, BeautifulTorment said:

How many trophies can you get with only the free content? I know nothing about this game.

Edit: Sorry, only roughly half. Answered in a later post. Disregard.

30.. get a skill to level 3 is doable.. the xbox have the exact same walkthrough and same trophy.. i get 30/44 as well.. check my trophy if you want proves..