Is this game short?

You

Yeah but usually every Musou game requires 50-200 hours and that is even using a guide to try and get Platinum fastest way possible, not for a game on release.

Having said that, not having a "Get the rare weapon for every character" requirement usually cuts the time down a lot.

3 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Yeah but usually every Musou game requires 50-200 hours and that is even using a guide to try and get Platinum fastest way possible, not for a game on release.

Having said that, not having a "Get the rare weapon for every character" requirement usually cuts the time down a lot.

It does seem shorter than most based on the fastest achiever.

In one of the samurai warriors 4 games theres a achievement for using every available character for every mission, I dont want to know how long that will take.

20 minutes ago, Fragtaster said:

Yeah, I probably put over 600 hours into Dynasty Warriors Gundam 1, 2, 3 and Reborn.

They where some of my favorite games of last generation.

Glad I bought them when they where cheap and plentiful, because now complete english copies (of especially DWG 2) are a bit rarer as far as PS3 games go.

Reborn is getting expensive because it never got a american physical release so they have to import the pal version. Which is a shame because I wish it was more accessible.

Edited by charxsetsuna
  • Like 1

On 3/27/2020 at 6:01 AM, charxsetsuna said:

It does seem shorter than most based on the fastest achiever.

In one of the samurai warriors 4 games theres a achievement for using every available character for every mission, I dont want to know how long that will take.

The samurai warriors 4 one is easy. Not many characters on each level and you get to pick two. I enjoyed that platinum. Samurai warriors 4 ii is a nightmare to platinum so is warriors orochi 3 ultimate

• Like 1

Seems like its a lot easier compare to the other One Piece warriors. The others range around 70hrs+ while this one around 30hrs? Hopefully its fun.

• 2 weeks later...