Star Wars: Episode I Racer Coming to PS4

Just now, I-SilentEcho-I said:

A lot of developers promise patches, its not all too common we actually see them. Besides, who's to say the patch actually fixes the trophies. I'd rather be safe and play on an alt than sorry.

because like i already mentioned before. They patched Jedi Academy, people who know aspyr know that they are a studio which takes responsibility for their games and they CONFIRMED on twitter, that they are fixing the ps4 trophy problems.

27 minutes ago, westersburg said:

because like i already mentioned before. They patched Jedi Academy, people who know aspyr know that they are a studio which takes responsibility for their games and they CONFIRMED on twitter, that they are fixing the ps4 trophy problems.

Many devs have confirmed via twitter that they'll patch their games and it doesn't happen. I'm not saying it won't happen this time. all I said was that I'm glad I did it on an alt as it prevented me from having an unobtainable plat on my main account. I don't see what the problem is to be honest.

28 minutes ago, shadowTECnology said:

Well, I definitely didn't get first platinum, haha.  Expected.  By like 6 hours too...  I would be lucky to stay in Top 10.

I should have stayed up all night :P

Think I'll take a tumble when more people synch their profiles up too. Know at least one guy in the US got it before me, as I was watching his Twitch stream while I was waiting for the game to show up on the EU store. Got up really early too. Damn digital launches!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jimchar390 said:

Think I'll take a tumble when more people synch their profiles up too. Know at least one guy in the US got it before me, as I was watching his Twitch stream while I was waiting for the game to show up on the EU store. Got up really early too. Damn digital launches!

Congrats on getting as high as you did man.  Top 10 or so to me is always ? regardless.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, I-SilentEcho-I said:

Did a fresh save, used the same code as you all 3 times. I unlocked bozzie with no issue, did the invitational races as they were unlocked the first 2 times and then did them all at the end the third time. Didn't lose a single lap, let alone any races. The trophies are just fucked is all, unlock for some but not for others. Just glad I had the foresight to play it on an alt first.

lol Bozzie took us a few tries. xD it's the one stand out race in the entire game for its fuckery.