Misleading guide

Vergil

First off, im sorry as i don't usually do this but. I think this guide is little wrong. And this is nothing personal or anything like that. Im just trying to straight out some misunderstanding things. 

First and foremost there are buggy trophies but not mentioning on the guide. Yes i know there is a topic about it but still. 

Second. This game is not a 7/10. The guide indicates it. Like saying its way easier than Bleed 1. I have already done Bleed 1 and its not way easier than Bleed 1. Obviously not all are equally skilled or so and we all have different opinions. For the past 4 days ive tried very hard. And can't even past stage 4 without dying. Yes again could be just me. 

Comparing the games  mechanics.

Slow motion mode runs out much faster here than on Bleed 1. So you can't just dodge everything. And the op weapon on Bleed 1 isn't that good here. 

Yes you have health pickups here. On very hard though. It replenish your health like 10% which is 1 hit from the enemies. 

Also saying there are less bullets here is not true really. Just take a look at this stage for example. 

Last. The guide writer has only 60% completion of the game. Only easy Arcade done. Now hard isn't comparable to very hard let alone easy. 

So i think this needs little changing. @BlindMango

Edited by Vergil
  • Like 1

One, score difficulty is a personal estimate. I've written guides for 2/10 games and people say they should be 8/10 (look up Inksplosion). Two, the guide was written during the release. Maybe patches messed some trophies up. Three, I platinumed the game before it was released and trophies were up, on an alt. You just need a certain % for guides to be published on here. So take your whining elsewhere. Not my fault you find it harder than Bleed 1 and I find it easier. Or better yet, instead of bitching and moaning, write a guide yourself to "outshine" mine. You have many options here. Or? Just don't use it

Edited by OniWalker
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, OniWalker said:

One, score difficulty is a personal estimate. I've written guides for 2/10 games and people say they should be 8/10 (look up Inksplosion). Two, the guide was written during the release. Maybe patches messed some trophies up. Three, I platinumed the game before it was released and trophies were up, on an alt. You just need a certain % for guides to be published on here. So take your whining elsewhere. Not my fault you find it harder than Bleed 1 and I find it easier. Or better yet, instead of bitching and moaning, write a guide yourself to "outshine" mine. You have many options here. Or? Just don't use it

I realize its your opinion. Like i even posted we all have different ones. 

When you keep writing its way easier. People could take it the wrong way. 

You saying that all you should do is keep dodging instead of attacking. The game is kinda designed to counter as you do 2-3 times the damage on bosses. And again the slow motion mode runs out much faster here. 

A game like P4AU is way easier than its

Predecessor because it really is. 

Also i do hard games all the time. But its not really about me, its about in general.

And if i make a guide. I won't do it here. I will do it on pst.org instead. 

But it seems that you are taking this to hard so what would be the point on continuing to discuss this with you 

You seemingly attacked me without any provocation. You don't know my life. You don't know how many times I could have this plat. You say we all have different opinions and that's okay, but yet you go to shit on my opinion that it's a 7/10. So at the end of the day, everyones opinion is wrong but your own, and that justifies your attacks against people. You started with "I don't normally do this but....", Then that should've been the point of "I shouldn't say it at all." But instead you attacked my opinion, cuz it doesn't align with yours, then end it with the pointless fact of % of trophies. And if my guide is so bad, then why did you probably use it in the first place? I also say you should use your bullet time to dodge attacks, instead of using it to deal extra damage. No where do I say "dodge attacks instead of actually attacking." You can't misquote things to try and prove your point or win a debate or argument. That's not how it works. But please, feel free to write a guide. But please, if you use my videos, be sure to credit me! Thanks! 

• Like 2