What remakes would you like to see on PS5?

Wavergray

I've got a couple. I'm not holding out hope for any of them (except for the first one I'm going to suggest)

• The Original 4 .hack games - With the recent remaster of the G.U series & the fact that it did well, it could very well happen.
  • Bully - One of my favorite games on PS2 & I would LOVE a full blown remake or sequel. I doubt either of those will happen though sadly.
  • Kingdom Hearts 1 - 2.8 - All the Kingdom Hearts games remade to play like Kingdom Hearts 3 would be amazing. It's a pipe dream & will NEVER happen, but I'd be happy if it did.
  • Persona 3 - I'd love to experience Persona 3 but I hate to have to choose between being able to control my party members or have animated cutscenes to better understand the story.
  • Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - I'd love to see this with today's graphics & gameplay. (Only if Kojima himself is apart of it though)
  • Assassin's Creed (The Original) - I'd like to see it with updated graphics & controls since it was quite clumsy. Maybe even slightly expand on it since it was pretty cut & dry.
  • Resident Evil (The Original) - The original made in the engine that Remake 2 & 3 are made in would be awesome.
  • Resident Evil 4 - Same as above.
  • Saints Row 1 - 3 - Playing through the original Saints Row trilogy would be awesome. Especially since it was after 3 when the series started going downhill.
  • Demon Souls - Can't seem to find it on PS3 & heard the controls were quite clunky. So I'd love to see a remake of it. (According to rumors there is one being made, but who knows for sure?)

Those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head but I know there are a lot more I could think of.

On 3/27/2020 at 3:05 PM, Cryogenicide_X said:

Parasite Eve. 

DEFINITELY 

Also....Remakes NOT Remasters

Suikoden Trilogy

Final Fantasy 3 (western version-6 for japan)

Final Fantasy Tactics

Breath of Fire 

Lunar Silver Star Story 

Lunar Eternal Blue 

Edited by archangel9978
More info
  • Like 1

Games I would love to come to the PS5 are the ones that I have listed and many more because of a lot reasons but the main one is nostalgia.

GTA III/Vice city- Ps2

Def Jam/Def Jam Fight for NY -Ps2

Legend of dragoon- Ps1

Tomb raider 1 2 & 3-Ps1

Chrono Trigger-Ps1

Mortal Kombat Armageddon-Ps2

Gun - Ps2

The X- Files resist or serve-Ps2

The guy game-Ps2    ←--------don't judge me hahahahahahaha     

RedDead3001.png

Edited by RedDead3001
  • Like 1

I wish for Capcom to keep releasing remakes of the Resident evil series. So far they've been doing wonders with the saga, RE7 and RE2R were fantastic and I'm sure RE3R will too.

I hope they Remake Code Veronica next and don't skip to RE4, I would even take RE0 first.

I would also love a second RE1 Remake on their new style, the mansion on the RE Engine would be fantastic

I love RE4 but skipping to that would kill my hopes of Remakes of the previous RE games, like FF7 Remake killed my hopes of a FF5 and 6 Remake, still looking forward to FF7 tho

• Like 1

14 hours ago, archangel9978 said:

Also....Remakes NOT Remasters

This is why I specified in my post, some game still look great and could just use some cleaning up (Remaster) while others could use a full overhaul (Remake). While others still would be drastically altered (Re-Imagining) to not resemble the original outside of a few names.

inFamous 1 and 2

Jak & Daxter

Sly Trilogy

LittleBigPlanet 1

Buzz Quiz TV

(i would say R&C too, but they already made a sort of remake) 

Edited by DeNada91
After 1 year and a half, after playing Jak 2 and 3, I now think that only the original Jak should be remastered, since the 2nd one sucks and 3rd is meh.
  • Like 1

Silent Hill - This game have great "remakeable" potential. Not second Silent Hill or third, just first game. Hire some good actors (not Walking Dead dude), bring back Akira Yamaoka to remake soundtrack, put Masahiro Ito on monsters design and this game will beat the shit out of Capcom RE Remakes. But I seriously doubt Konami will give rights to someone else to make an serious AAA-project. Too risky doing business with this company, especially if you working outside of Japan.

Dino Crisis - Yup, dinosaurs is not popular now as used to be back in late 90s, but using power of RE Engine Capcom could make an excellent survival-horror-b-movie game. 

Metal Gear Solid - might be same as Silent Hill, but just thinking about what game could be done if they bring talented people to remake it. But no Kojima please.

As Remastered games (better resolution, 60fps@fullHD, better visuals, additional content included and etc) I would definitely replayed Mass Effect trilogy, Dead Space trilogy (especially first one), GTA 4 and some other PS3 hits.

• Like 1