What remakes would you like to see on PS5?

Wavergray

Adding my few Cents here .

Jade Cocoon 1/2 

Breath of Fire 3/4

Metal Gear Solid (all)

Legend of Dragoon

Dragon Quest Monsters .... oh wait thats not on Sony consols , and alreade Remastered in jp .... and ignored for West -.-   .... sry little off topic with this one

• Like 1

• Demon Souls (I just hope the Bluepoint Games rumor is true)
  • Persona 3 & 4 (as the P3-4-5 director is now gone, I would be more hyped for remasters of his old games rather than a P6)
  • Street Fighter. The whole saga. Because its canon is so messed up and convoluted, I'd be fine if they want to rebuild it from zero.
  • Resident Evil 4 (in the works they say ?)
  • Parasite Eve. Because Aya Brea is 2nd best waifu.
  • Chrono Trigger, as I couldn't play it back in the era
  • Final Fantasy VI, same as CT
  • Haunting Ground. Because Fiona Belli is best waifu (sorry Aya)
  • FEAR. I'm fine with only the first of the trilogy.
  • Swat 4. This game was awesome, addicting, and hard in a good way.
  • Dead Space. I just want anything from this saga. A sequel. A remaster. A remake. Anything. Even a 2nd rail-shooter spinoff would be fine. Please, I'm that thirsty. Damn EA.
  • Rule of Rose. I think this is the most improbable remake ever, on this list.
  • Nier. Wait, this is sort of happening. Well, more like an enhanced port, but I'm fine with it.
  • Suikoden 1+2
  • Shadow Hearts
  • FF Tactics / Front Mission 3. Both great TRPGs from Square.
  • Blade the Edge of Darkness (souls genre' spiritual granpa)
  • Silent Hill (rumored to be happening with Sony Japan)
  • Legend of Dragoon. Never played it and everyone who did say its awesome.
  • Golden Axe. I just hope the guys that did SOR4 can get that license as well.
  • System Shock. In the works, I think. There's a demo on Steam.
  • Drakengard. Nier made me thirsty for more Yoko Taro, and couldn't play his ps2 games.
Edited by Ekir
  • Like 1

On 31/5/2020 at 10:53 AM, Void said:

Metal Gear Solid 1 already has a remake as well, The Twin Snakes on Gamecube and I think Nintendo owns the rights to that remake.

Yeah,but this thread is about remakes we would like to see on ps5, plus gamecube is a really old console.

It would be nice to have a modern version of the game for us who didn't have the chance to play it back in the day.

If it's re-imagined even better!

6 minutes ago, BilisK123 said:

Yeah,but this thread is about remakes we would like to see on ps5, plus gamecube is a really old console.

It would be nice to have a modern version of the game for us who didn't have the chance to play it back in the day.

If it's re-imagined even better!

That makes me think of something. In MGS 2 Raiden says he went through Shadow Moses Island in VR so instead of a remake maybe do things from Raidens point of view when he was doing the VR? It would be as you said a re-imagining but it would not be from Snake's point of view.

PS3

Call of Duty: World at War including multiplayer

Far Cry 2

Fallout 3 and to a lesser extent New Vegas

Kane and Lynch: Dead Men

PS2

Burnout 3: Takedown - hands down the best Burnout game, far better than Paradise which disappointed me at the time.

Hitman Trilogy (Silent Assassin, Contracts & Blood Money)

The Getaway: Black Monday

LOTR: The Third Age

Any GTA game or Bully

PS1

Worms: Armageddon

Future Cop LAPD

• Like 1

Legend of Dragoon

Legend of Legaia (preferably with a combat update that gives you SP for using common arts instead of costing it....)

Legaia 2

FFXIII Trilogy (preferably as a single set, not individually)

Dead Space Trilogy (I played the first one on PS3...never turn it on anymore lol...would love a reason to start and finish the series)

Original Dragon Age - Maybe updated with actual voices for the PC and better dialogue.

AC: Black Flag and Rogue (combo pack!)

Suikoden 1 + 2

Uh probably a bunch more that I can't remember. The above list can be either high def remasters with updated controls/graphics and QOL upgrades ideally, not necessary full blown remakes in the vein of FF7R.

If they could find an interesting way to Remake Legend of Legaia or Legend of Dragoon...I'd be totally on board for that.

• Like 2

On 5/4/2020 at 6:50 AM, MCH-MONOH7DRAT3 said:

No idea if anyone mentioned it before 

- Legacy of Kain series REMAKE to be on level of  new GOW , but rights to Nosgoth got sold i believe

I did. Played Blood Omens 1 and Soul Reaver on the PS3 and I would to play the rest of the series. Love the characters, plot, and voice acting. We need to bring back this series.