What remakes would you like to see on PS5?

Wavergray

Sadly this probably never will happen.

But how about some Metal Gear love.

Edited by NERVergoproxy

Not necessarily PS5, but I’d have loved a Crash Bash remaster! Does anyone know why they didn’t do this along with the other four crash games? 

Also Dino Crisis, I played the first two games back on the PS1 and thought they were great, but admittedly never finished the first as I couldn’t figure out what to do being so young back then haha! Replayed the second countless times though, really enjoyed it!

• Like 1

On 6/8/2020 at 7:21 PM, BNAG_Gamer said:

I would love to see a GTA IV proper HD remaster on Ps5

I would love to see a full remake of GTA: San Andreas. That game was fun. I was always force to go to the gym and work out so I would not end up fat from all that Burger Shot food I kept eating. Rolling around on my tricked out BMX trying to pedal while wearing socks and sandals. 

• Like 3

First thing i absolutely want is a remake of bad company 1 and 2 before they ever make a 3rd game. 

And of course battlefield 3 but with the option to play how it was on ps3. 

The numbers of players, exactly the same maps and even the way of how gadgets worked, like reviving people etc. 

Of course some other games, but those where the games where it all began for me (MP gaming) 

• Like 1

Final Fantasy 13 trilogy- I loved these games a lot, some of my favourite FF games.

A few of the Tales games- especially the older titles like Abyss, Destiny 1 and 2, Rebirth, Eternia and Legendia. I wouldn't mind Graces F either as I quite liked it.

Persona 3 and 4- Being on just handhelds is a bummer

The World Ends With You- it came on the Switch, and the DS and iOS ones were really fun so would love a remake with an improved battle system and PS5 graphics

FFXII Revenant Wings- I liked FF12 and played RW on the DS many years ago, but would like a remake of this after how great TZA turned out. 

• Like 1