SUNSET HARBOR trophies are glitched

MCH-MONOH7DRAT3

As stated above, but those was done in city of 230k population 

:silver:WATERS OF OUR LIVES popped after placing water treatment facility

:bronze:WORLD OF ROTORCRAFT appeared after a fev minutes with single passengers using one line , planes passengers might have contributed to it 

:bronze:TROLLEYFACE was unusually quick as well

:silver:FISHER KING is glitched because i have tried it on all my cities to no avail 

And lastly to anyone who thinks that   :bronze:WHAT THE...? was bull**** we have new contender 

:silver:COME FLY WITH ME takes new spot with 300 WEEKLY tourist ? 

My best was 290 visitors on city without any parks or leisure districts , all Uniques (plus all dlc) were on separate spot to provide city attractiveness bonus and from those maybe 200 were tourist . 

Lets hope CO will patch it or change requirement . In meantime i will test a fev things ?

Spoiler

Exactly my thoughts as well. I've tried getting that 300 tourist trophy in my 160k+ city to no avail. Just when I thought the "What The..?" trophy and "Education Nation" trophies were hard enough, this crap comes along. Right now I don't think its even possible to achieve, there has to be a patch to fix this.

• Like 1

Same thing happened to me. The first three trophies popped almost immediately after building the required structures, while Come Fly With Me...looks impossible.

I don't really understand how tourism works in this game. Do you want more buildings to attract more tourists, or less buildings to increase the number of visitors per building? Could you create an "island" of buildings that would attract people, but then make it completely inaccessible (so they could only visit the Aviation Club)? Or should you only focus on maxing out Attractiveness?

Have you built the Castle of Lord Chirpwick?

Edited by Cassylvania
  • Like 1

I have build all uniques on inaccessible spot along with monuments all at 0 visits, also removed every park and plaza and my best result was without Castle . Wasn't able to replicate that number the top which was rising gradually and started dropping . What i get now get now is like 170-180 visitors with Aviation club . All destination are random anyway . Will try it with Hadron and demolition of all schools , replacing most industry with offices good public transport etc . My maximum tourist was around 1500 but it was before Parklife i think

15 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

I contacted the devs. They said they are "aware" of the problem (with Come Fly With Me anyway) and are "sorting" it out.

Interestingly, the Steam version of the game only requires 60 tourists.

Grand Job , i was asking on paradox forums and some people got it on PC , and didn't get answer yet about stats of cities they have .

If thats only 60 weekly then most players pop it easily  ?

24 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

I contacted the devs. They said they are "aware" of the problem (with Come Fly With Me anyway) and are "sorting" it out.

Interestingly, the Steam version of the game only requires 60 tourists.

They replied to someone on TrueAchievements saying the Steam version should also be 300

https://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=1174066&anchor=9035333#m9035333

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MCH-MONOH7DRAT3 said:

GOOD NEWS Trophyheads !!! 

I just got reply from developer/publisher  that says  60 is the right amount and steam version just got balancing patch early .

So ...    :bronze:WHAT THE...? is still the king 

Sounds great, any word on Fisher king yet?

I contacted paradox support as well and they replied that they will fix the problem with the next patch (no date named).

As far as the support-member knew / could tell me at this point, is that the correct amount will be 60 visitors on PS4.

I'm exited to see when the patch will arrive and what it will bring to us.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Calypox said:

I contacted paradox support as well and they replied that they will fix the problem with the next patch (no date named).

As far as the support-member knew / could tell me at this point, is that the correct amount will be 60 visitors on PS4.

I'm exited to see when the patch will arrive and what it will bring to us.

Mostly bug fixes , including both trophies fix . Ton of different problems are disabling people cities , reason i am not planning atm ?

• 3 weeks later...