Gigantosaurus The Game Trophy/Achievement Thoughts

Although, PSNProfiles haven't added the trophy list for the game yet. And yes, the game came out on Friday March 27.

Anyways, Very cute kids game. And They would be a collectable guide for the game for collecting all walnuts and eggs on every level. I wish this game would have a platinum.

XboxAchievements.org website

https://www.xboxachievements.com/game/gigantosaurus-the-game/achievements/

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

I was just going to see if anyone made a topic on this game yet. Have you played it yourself yet? I was watching the trailer for it and it seemed it would fill a bit of the old school charm (maybe similar to Gex series?).

Well, I just saw XCageGame's walkthrough of the game. Maybe I'll be planning to get the game when It's get cheaper.

• Like 1

On 3/27/2020 at 2:48 PM, MegaPhantomThief said:

Although, PSNProfiles haven't added the trophy list for the game yet. And yes, the game came out on Friday March 27.

Anyways, Very cute kids game. And They would be a collectable guide for the game for collecting all walnuts and eggs on every level. I wish this game would have a platinum.

XboxAchievements.org website

https://www.xboxachievements.com/game/gigantosaurus-the-game/achievements/

It's finally arrived on PSN Profiles. And you're right, the game had the platinum!

20 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

All of Outright Games games are meant for kids/family.

To anybody who has played the game, is it a glitchy mess? Scrat had tons of technical issues and it made playing it a chore, and this game seems like it's running on the same engine and even reusing some assets from that game.

14 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

All of Outright Games games are meant for kids/family.

To anybody who has played the game, is it a glitchy mess? Scrat had tons of technical issues and it made playing it a chore, and this game seems like it's running on the same engine and even reusing some assets from that game.

I am super tempted. I read it is a total mess on Switch........ alarmingly I am still tempted, if you bite first I will look forward to your thoughts, vice verse obviously 

On 4/3/2020 at 10:39 PM, MidnightDragon said:

Didn’t know it was a kids TV show.

Funny. I didn't know it had a TV show now.  But I do remember reading the book to my kids just a few years ago. I guess the author's wallet is doing quite well!

Now we just need an Otis the Tractor game...

• 7 months later...