Nightingale, Stay Frosty and Shopaholic question

LifeIsSenseless

Hey guys,

since the servers are up and running again, I thought maybe somebody of you could answer me some questions about 3 of the trophies, that still confuse me!

Shopaholic:

What the hell does "unlocked" mean in the context of the trophy and what are cosmetic items?

Do only the pilot suits and helmets count?

Do I have to get them out of capsules or is buying "unlocking" too. Cause I already have far more then 25 suits and helmets, level 27 now. Can't really say whether I opened 25 capsules each with a new suite or helmet...

Does anybody know any specifics, since there isn't any trophy guide out there.

2. Stay frosty:

First I've tried to go for this trophy with the Scarab since I already liked that ship and it has an EMS. But a lot of matches later I've read that you can only make progress for this trophy with a Medusa. Is that right? Since then I only played Medusa, but since there isn't any progress bar I can not say whether I'm making some....

Edit: I've actually managed to get it using Medusa. So the progress is confirmed! Just activate EMS than shoot somebody (sometimes a couple of times) till they have some sparks / lightning around them and can't move. I think thats the state that counts! Can't really confirm that Scarab doesn't work, since I also used him, but I got the trophy in a match / with a shot from a Medusa!

Edit end.

3. Nightingale:

Same thing here: The only ship which can heal directly is the Nagi isn't it? But the Banshee can set spider bots for repairing, do they count too?

I've used Nagi so far, just to be sure. I hope that wasn't a mistake!

Edit:

I've actually got the trophy! It takes a very long time cause you don't get a lot of points for each heal. Somebody told me that you can only get 5 points for every ship you healed so you have to heal 2000 ships. Don't know whether thats true but it took many matches...and I only used NAGI.

So if any of you has some insight in these questions, please let me know! 

Thanks, stay healthy in these hard times and have fun in the double XP week!

Life

Edited by LifeIsSenseless

24 minutes ago, LifeIsSenseless said:

Shopaholic:

What the hell does "unlocked" mean in the context of the trophy and what are cosmetic items?

Do only the pilot suits and helmets count?

Do I have to get them out of capsules or is buying "unlocking" too. Cause I already have far more then 25 suits and helmets, level 27 now. Can't really say whether I opened 25 capsules each with a new suite or helmet...

Does anybody know any specifics, since there isn't any trophy guide out there.

Hi mate, cosmetic items should be as you say suits and helmets .. I am Level 20 and already got that one done .. pretty sure, you are almost done with it :)

2. Stay frosty:

First I've tried to go for this trophy with the Scarab since I already liked that ship and it has an EMS. But a lot of matches later I've read that you can only make progress for this trophy with a Medusa. Is that right? Since then I only played Medusa, but since there isn't any progress bar I can not say whether I'm making some....

Oh lol, that's good that you mentioned that .. I used Scarab too ^^

3. Nightingale:

Same thing here: The only ship which can heal directly is the Nagi isn't it? But the Banshee can set spider bots for repairing, do they count too?

I've used Nagi so far, just to be sure. I hope that wasn't a mistake!

I use Nagi as well, should be fine with that I guess ^^

About the Trophys "Voices from Beyond" and "Metal Detective" .. what is meant with "Scout mode map/s"?

Thanks and stay healthy as well :)

If we meet, we could play some rounds as a squad :D

BR Jay

Edited by jayboo1991

14 hours ago, jayboo1991 said:

Hi mate, cosmetic items should be as you say suits and helmets .. I am Level 20 and already got that one done .. pretty sure, you are almost done with it :)

Oh lol, that's good that you mentioned that .. I used Scarab too ^^

I use Nagi as well, should be fine with that I guess ^^

About the Trophys "Voices from Beyond" and "Metal Detective" .. what is meant with "Scout mode map/s"?

Thanks and stay healthy as well :)

If we meet, we could play some rounds as a squad :D

BR Jay

Scout mode is a mode in single player (chronicles) where you just have the standard maps but no enemies. You just fly around and pick up echoes and relics. For the trophies you just have to pick up 10 of the echoes (so you have to play three scout maps at least I think) and if you get all of the echoes or all of the relics you get a capsule which will net you the other trophy.

It's pretty easy to find everything, I played 5 maps till it got too boring...there are a small amount of videos online with the locations, but I always got confused how they got there so I did it on my own...

Sure. I got lucky and found some quite skilled players and I try to get together with them as often as I can. It gets a lot easier with a good squad..

Life

Bumping this thread, cause it would be great, if somebody who actually earned these trophies could confirm my suggestions for the trophies or give me the actual way to earn them :).

Getting a bit restless cause Nightingale won't unlock, although I've played Nagi a lot and I'm level 31 now, counted 9 cosmetic items (helmets and suits) that I unlocked through capsules, alone after I started counting, which was at level 20 I think...is that possible? As I said, I have more than 40 helmets and suits already available....hope that nothing is glitched for me, cause I've invested a lot of time in this game.

Thx

Life

PS: I hope you don't have to do all the healing in one match do you?

Edited by LifeIsSenseless