If I were to get LittleBigPlanet Marvel Super Hero Edition would that allow me to get the marvel arcade pack trophies?

fresquinho

Hi guys, I am not sure about this so thats why i'll be asking, does the PHYSICAL Marvel Edition of LBPV comes with EVERY DLC??? (the three DLC's)

Also, is it a digital code, or is it included "inside" the game already? 

Edited by fresquinho

6 minutes ago, Letenko22 said:

Yes, as everyone else has said, all of the Marvel DLC is on the cartridge, no download required. You still have to buy the DC DLC though.

Here before the expiry of LittleBigPlanet DLC from TimeWarner properties and Sony decides not to renew it! Too bad neither this or the LBP2 Extras Edition were released without their individual DC Comics Premium Packs. I don't ever remember LBP1 receiving any Game Of The Year awards back in 2008, but the game did get its own GOTY. Among other things, the Metal Gear Solid Level Kit came with it but not the Pirates Of The Caribbean Level Kit. :S

• 6 months later...

I'm thinking of buying this iteration, but I have a few doubts:

1. Do I have to buy 2 Vita copies to get the 100%? I'm NA btw.

2. Do the level plays and any other related trophies to your levels pop if you made progress on other iterations?

3. Are there any 4P related trophies?

4. Is the game like LBP1 or LBP2 in terms of level design and difficulty?

I know this is for the Marvel Edition of the game and the only question relevant is the 1st one. But, I am curious about the rest and didnt want to make a new thread.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

• 5 months later...
On 12/09/2019 at 5:14 PM, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

I'm thinking of buying this iteration, but I have a few doubts:

1. Do I have to buy 2 Vita copies to get the 100%? I'm NA btw.

2. Do the level plays and any other related trophies to your levels pop if you made progress on other iterations?

3. Are there any 4P related trophies?

4. Is the game like LBP1 or LBP2 in terms of level design and difficulty?

I know this is for the Marvel Edition of the game and the only question relevant is the 1st one. But, I am curious about the rest and didnt want to make a new thread.

Late reply, sorry but perhaps will help others.

1 - there's no 2 players requirements on the Marvel DLC only on LBP itself and DC Comics.

2 - saves are compatible between normal version and marvel catridge. Avoid installing costumes and other extras, lbp save files are prone to corruption if you do it.

3 - getting the bubbles is already awful online with 2, with 4 would be a huge nightmare. It already is on the PS3 versions.

4 - In similar levels of dfficulty.

Have fun.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, cris3f said:

Late reply, sorry but perhaps will help others.

1 - there's no 2 players requirements on the Marvel DLC only on LBP itself and DC Comics.

2 - saves are compatible between normal version and marvel catridge. Avoid installing costumes and other extras, lbp save files are prone to corruption if you do it.

3 - getting the bubbles is already awful online with 2, with 4 would be a huge nightmare. It already is on the PS3 versions.

4 - In similar levels of dfficulty.

Have fun.

Appreciate the reply, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

So I haven't jumped into this game yet, but looking at available trophies, it looks like the marvel ones are totally inaccessible.  I was wondering if I get a copy of little big planet marvel super hero edition specifically if that would allow me to get the marvel trophies, cuz there are a fair few of them.

If so, does it come with a code?  And I would need to get an unused copy?  Would the code still work?  Or does it just come on the cartridge or whatever?  Or does this version just not allow for those trophies at all and they are a totally separate thing?

All the marvel DLC is on the MSH Edition cartridge, so yeah.. no code and yes all marvel trophies.

You only have to buy the DC Comics level pack separately (if you're aiming for 100%) of course, which is fortunately still available on psstore as we speak.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/19/2021 at 0:53 PM, Gazmirr said:

Wait so, I wanna buy the marvel editon ps vita lbp, it says there is a code that is included. So that code isn't necessary for the dlc right? I guess it's some outfits or something maybe. Can someone confirm.

It's been a while, but I do not remember a code and I got a new copy.

• 5 weeks later...

I got 3 questions regarding the Marvel DLC.

1) If I were to play the game and buy the DC Comics DLC on the original cartridge, would I then be able to just use the Marvel cartridge and get all of the remaining trophies on the same trophy list?

2) Do the two cartridges appear as different games on the home menu or are they literally the same thing with the exception of excluding/including the Marvel DLC?

3) Is it possible to buy the Marvel DLCs on any regeion's shops?

5 minutes ago, SlienTheCake said:

1) If I were to play the game and buy the DC Comics DLC on the original cartridge, would I then be able to just use the Marvel cartridge and get all of the remaining trophies on the same trophy list?

2) Do the two cartridges appear as different games on the home menu or are they literally the same thing with the exception of excluding/including the Marvel DLC?

1. Yes.

2. They appear as the same bubble, it'll have a link right from the landing page on the Vita to go to the Marvel DLC from the Marvel Cartridge.

Not sure on #3

8 minutes ago, SlienTheCake said:

I got 3 questions regarding the Marvel DLC.

3) Is it possible to buy the Marvel DLCs on any regeion's shops?

1) yes, there is only one LittleBigPlanet Vita list. With the Marvel edition and DC Comics DLC you can get 100% of the Trophies.

2) Good question. I have the LBP Marvel Edition and it installs like that, so I think they are different.

3) i don't think so. If it is, than your physical or digital game has to be from the same region. Otherwise you can't use the DLC.