If I were to get LittleBigPlanet Marvel Super Hero Edition would that allow me to get the marvel arcade pack trophies?

fresquinho

18 minutes ago, SlienTheCake said:

I got 3 questions regarding the Marvel DLC.

1) If I were to play the game and buy the DC Comics DLC on the original cartridge, would I then be able to just use the Marvel cartridge and get all of the remaining trophies on the same trophy list?

2) Do the two cartridges appear as different games on the home menu or are they literally the same thing with the exception of excluding/including the Marvel DLC?

3) Is it possible to buy the Marvel DLCs on any regeion's shops?

2) They appear as two different games, two different bubbles. I have them both, so I can confirm. They share one save game, so you can play in either of them, the only difference is Marvel minigames and costumes :)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 4/26/2021 at 2:26 PM, DaivRules said:

2. They appear as the same bubble, it'll have a link right from the landing page on the Vita to go to the Marvel DLC from the Marvel Cartridge.

They are two separate bubbles for me. Screenshot of them on my PC backup:

itvCTO0.png

Could be that it depends what region you bought? My standard is Canadian, Marvel Edition is New Zealand.

Edited by MrHealthy

On 10/10/2022 at 10:18 PM, servus99 said:

I saw there are 2 recent achievers for these trophies... there has to be some way to get them I guess...

It's possible they already had the co-op bubbles before server shutdown and then recently mopped up the rest

I already have my co-op bubbles, it's the prize bubbles on the last 2 levels I can't seem to get, especially the 1 where you have to use the Cape to fly to the other side of the screen, I m always just an ass hair away

If its the trophy for finishing a level with a friend then it's not legit, no legit way to get that anymore as stated in previous posts

• Like 1

• 1 year later...