Expect A Shipping Delay

majob

6 minutes ago, SnizelPS said:

Man... I hope the one I bought from ShopTo won't delay.

It says "Sender preparing item" on the status for quite some time now.

I got mine from ShopTo and it was delivered yesterday so I’m surprised they haven’t shipped yours yet 

5 hours ago, syneidesis1 said:

I got mine from ShopTo and it was delivered yesterday so I’m surprised they haven’t shipped yours yet 

Yeah...

I heard there might be delays with Royal Mail due to COVID-19.

On their site it says: "The sender has advised us they're preparing your item. More information will be available when we receive it."

Edited by SnizelPS

27 minutes ago, SnizelPS said:

Yeah...

On their site it says: "The sender has advised us they're preparing your item. More information will be available when we receive it."

There will be delays in some areas due to staff off sick/isolation and can only see it getting worse as some offices struggling to cover duties.

11 hours ago, UltraFire121 said:

Well I bought mine on digital Ultimate Edition for $165 on PS Store instead of physical at retail. You guys should of done the same thing.

I bought both digital and physical. My physical version is for collection

• Like 1

4 hours ago, majob said:

I think about doing the same...

I assume I won't be getting mine any time soon, since things only seem to be getting worse with each passing day.

Edited by SnizelPS

4 hours ago, majob said:

I did the same, initially I was just getting the Phantom Thieves Edition, but when I saw that Amazon.es put my order as delivery on 13-14, I decided to buy the digital one. 

Similar story with FF7R Deluxe Edition and digital (but from SE official store, and thdm not guaranteeing delivery on release date). 

Still, those 2 are likely the only games that I would do this (I did the same with P5, getting PS3 digital version on release because I only had access to the ps3, while buying the Take Your Heart Edition for PS4... Later I even got the PS3 retail edition too...). 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

On 3/28/2020 at 8:17 PM, SnizelPS said:

Yeah...

I've gotten the collectors edition from shopto and I got my shipment confirmation today saying I'll get it tomorrw

On 28-3-2020 at 9:56 PM, UltraFire121 said:

Well I bought mine on digital Ultimate Edition for $165 on PS Store instead of physical at retail. You guys should of done the same thing.

I bought the physical collectors version and it came in the mailbox Friday. Should have done the same :awesome:

Edited by Bumperklever

18 hours ago, Wilsonthe3rd said:

I've gotten the collectors edition from shopto and I got my shipment confirmation today saying I'll get it tomorrw

Well, mine is still stuck on that status in Royal Mail site so I guess I'm gonna pay double for being optimistic and keeping my pre-order.

I guess I'll wait a few days after the release and see what's up, if it's not going anywhere, I'll just buy it digitally too.

Edit:

Looks like it is actually moving and will soon be here after all, no idea why the status didn't update.

Edited by SnizelPS

Bought Phantom Thieves Edition on amazon.de, but still no information on the shipping, it just sits there in the void. I don't mind the possible delay, I would just like to get a confirmation or any information on what happens next, as it's premiere day and people around the world already got their copies (a week prior even). I see resellers popping their copies for 150E already, so some people definitely got their DE copies of the game. Weird.

2 hours ago, NarcissusBaz said:

Bought Phantom Thieves Edition on amazon.de, but still no information on the shipping, it just sits there in the void. I don't mind the possible delay, I would just like to get a confirmation or any information on what happens next, as it's premiere day and people around the world already got their copies (a week prior even). I see resellers popping their copies for 150E already, so some people definitely got their DE copies of the game. Weird.

Many brick and mortar stores broke the street date in expectation of an incoming quarantine which is why people got their hands on the game early. Scalpers are just looking to take advantage of anyone who absolutely can't wait to play the game i.e the guillable. My copy just shipped but it won't arrive until April. Good thing I bought my digital version as well

Edited by majob

23 hours ago, UltraFire121 said:

Uh what? How am I negative lol? If the shoe fits wear it.

Whatever. But what you said now is kind of negative. So there. But i'll stop here. It's pointless anyway.

Edited by MrGarland