Expect A Shipping Delay

majob

• 4 weeks later...

Amazon sent me a mail a couple of days ago that there were no copies of the Phantom Thieves Edition in stock anymore, and that my shipping "will be delayed". Let's be real though, they won't come up with a copy at this point haha. RIP. Well I preordered somewhat late, but it would have still been nice to get it! I'll probably wait for the price to drop further and just get the regular version some day. At least I can occupy myself with Animal Crossing for now!

Any other JRPG recommendations that aren't too expensive? Either Ps3, Ps4 or Switch. Or should I continue playing Persona 3 Portable on my phone?

1 hour ago, Suparichie123 said:

Amazon sent me a mail a couple of days ago that there were no copies of the Phantom Thieves Edition in stock anymore, and that my shipping "will be delayed". Let's be real though, they won't come up with a copy at this point haha. RIP. Well I preordered somewhat late, but it would have still been nice to get it! I'll probably wait for the price to drop further and just get the regular version some day. At least I can occupy myself with Animal Crossing for now!

Any other JRPG recommendations that aren't too expensive? Either Ps3, Ps4 or Switch. Or should I continue playing Persona 3 Portable on my phone?

Perfect time to check out the Trails of Cold Steel series if you haven't yet. Nice straight forward game with great characters and one of the less hamfisted JRPG stories out there

1 hour ago, majob said:

Perfect time to check out the Trails of Cold Steel series if you haven't yet. Nice straight forward game with great characters and one of the less hamfisted JRPG stories out there

I've been eyeing that series for a while now! Recently finished Ys VIII too, which I really enjoyed. I know they're not the same series, but their style seems pretty similar I think :D

I'll keep it in mind =) Not sure if I can afford starting another long series right now though haha.

43 minutes ago, Suparichie123 said:

I've been eyeing that series for a while now! Recently finished Ys VIII too, which I really enjoyed. I know they're not the same series, but their style seems pretty similar I think :D

I'll keep it in mind =) Not sure if I can afford starting another long series right now though haha.

The first two games are on sale right now so no better moment to jump in