Chosen of death trophy

HollowZerk

I cant seem to get this trophy to pop
i've killed every boss in heroic mode
( , gaian , cusith , owl , almuvero , endless , eldrich , origa , tundra , bulwark , phoenix ,dark knight , bysurge )

in one playthrough ( not ng and ng+1 ) 

any one has a fix for this? 

On 29.3.2020 at 7:47 PM, HollowZerk said:

how do you check? and the latest patch probabbly(?)

When you choose your save-file, there is a number on the top-right (I believe? Don't remember exactly) that counts the number of defeated (heroic) bosses. It should also tell you in which NG cycle you are currently. 

As for the patch, you can press "Options" on the Death's Gambit application and view the patch notes. That should tell you which patch is installed. 

Looking at your timestamps, I guess you started this game a long while ago.. The game was full of glitches back in 2018, and did you use the Debug Room for some of the fights? That one is no longer available, and I wonder if beating some of the bosses on a previous patch and other ones now on a new patch somehow screwed with the trophy... ? 

• 1 month later...
On 4/1/2020 at 10:06 AM, Arcesius said:

When you choose your save-file, there is a number on the top-right (I believe? Don't remember exactly) that counts the number of defeated (heroic) bosses. It should also tell you in which NG cycle you are currently. 

As for the patch, you can press "Options" on the Death's Gambit application and view the patch notes. That should tell you which patch is installed. 

Looking at your timestamps, I guess you started this game a long while ago.. The game was full of glitches back in 2018, and did you use the Debug Room for some of the fights? That one is no longer available, and I wonder if beating some of the bosses on a previous patch and other ones now on a new patch somehow screwed with the trophy... 1f914.png 

how many heroic bosses are there?
it says i have 13 bosses and 11 heroic, since thalamus doesnt count and ione is mixed with forgotten gaian i think thats all of them?
bulwark , bysurge , cusith , dk , eldrich , endless ,gaian ,almuvero , origa ,owlking , phoenix ,tundra ... right?

2 minutes ago, HollowZerk said:

how many heroic bosses are there?
it says i have 13 bosses and 11 heroic, since thalamus doesnt count and ione is mixed with forgotten gaian i think thats all of them?
bulwark , bysurge , cusith , dk , eldrich , endless ,gaian ,almuvero , origa ,owlking , phoenix ,tundra ... right?

You just listed 12 heroic bosses though :) So if your save-file is only showing 11, you are still missing one! 

57 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

You just listed 12 heroic bosses though :) So if your save-file is only showing 11, you are still missing one! 

i just checked, and i think cusith is bugged

when you kill him on heroic your camera stays on pan out as you're still in the bossfight, but you're already done and its stays like this, i've waited for a while nothing happened

Just now, HollowZerk said:

i just checked, and i think cusith is bugged

when you kill him on heroic your camera stays on pan out as you're still in the bossfight, but you're already done and its stays like this, i've waited for a while nothing happened

On which patch are you playing? It definitely isn't bugged in version 1.08. However, multiple trophies were bugged in the earlier versions. Did you check which patch you have installed?

Just now, Arcesius said:

On which patch are you playing? It definitely isn't bugged in version 1.08. However, multiple trophies were bugged in the earlier versions. Did you check which patch you have installed?

most recent one.
i just started killing every boss again in ng3
kill oned, killed the same one in heroic saved and went back to menu to check the scoring,

after killing tundra and cusith one after another i had 5 boss 3 heroic ( since phoenix later on ) 

when it should be 5 4 

1 minute ago, HollowZerk said:

most recent one.
i just started killing every boss again in ng3
kill oned, killed the same one in heroic saved and went back to menu to check the scoring,

after killing tundra and cusith one after another i had 5 boss 3 heroic ( since phoenix later on ) 

when it should be 5 4 

Which four Heroic Bosses did you kill, though? I'm guessing Owlking, Cusith and Tundra. Which other boss did you kill in Heroic, if you think you should have 4?

1 minute ago, HollowZerk said:

tundra, gaian , cusith, phoenix  , owl

Ok, that sucks... You are sure you have 1.08 installed, right? (I wrote above how you can check). 

I can only think that since you started NG when the game was still very buggy, that even after updating to the latest version something bugged out... That would be really unfortunate, sorry that I couldn't be of more help.. 

1 hour ago, Arcesius said:

Ok, that sucks... You are sure you have 1.08 installed, right? (I wrote above how you can check). 

I can only think that since you started NG when the game was still very buggy, that even after updating to the latest version something bugged out... That would be really unfortunate, sorry that I couldn't be of more help.. 

managed to get it
i've killed every boss one by one and saved to menu to check if it showed up, killed cusith twice for it to show up, i used the debug room to speed up the process so i could kill every boss pretty quick, thanks for the help

Just now, HollowZerk said:

managed to get it
i've killed every boss one by one and saved to menu to check if it showed up, killed cusith twice for it to show up, i used the debug room to speed up the process so i could kill every boss pretty quick, thanks for the help

Ah, so you were indeed not playing on the latest version :) The debug room doesn't exist in path 1.08, and trophies were indeed buggy in earlier versions, so that explains why you had trouble getting it to pop. 

Just now, Arcesius said:

Ah, so you were indeed not playing on the latest version :) The debug room doesn't exist in path 1.08, and trophies were indeed buggy in earlier versions, so that explains why you had trouble getting it to pop. 

i was playing on 1.08.

i reset the game to 1.00, got 100 feather boosts and then updated back to 1.08 

which netted me 1000% dmg boost and then started the ng3

• 3 weeks later...

Damn, I only miss Gaian and Endless (it's pretty hard in Heroic Mode). Only the Gaian disappeared because the NCP died. Does the trophy have to be made in the same NG? Damn it. In the NG+ I guess it gets even harder to do it all at once. t.t

4 hours ago, x_-Ryuzaki-_x said:

Damn, I only miss Gaian and Endless (it's pretty hard in Heroic Mode). Only the Gaian disappeared because the NCP died. Does the trophy have to be made in the same NG? Damn it. In the NG+ I guess it gets even harder to do it all at once. t.t

You could do all Heroic Bosses in NG+ if you prefer, but even though your own level cap is higher, the Heroic Bosses are ridiculous. 

I'd recommend to do a new PT. It shoudln't take long to reach max level :) 

2 hours ago, x_-Ryuzaki-_x said:

It's no possible Level up 200-250 etc. In a NG+++ and after come back to NG+? Endless in Heroic is a really pain! 

When you beat the game, you can skip NG+ or NG++ and go directly to NG+++. But once you choose that cycle, you cannot go to a lower NG+. 

What you can do is go keep repeating NG+ playthroughs to keep leveling up your gear (due to the limited amount of Immortalite Stones). This will take a while, but will give you plenty of Gaia Leaves as well, which are recommended against Heroic Endless, and obviously better stats. 

Edited by Arcesius