Fish Jokes, Rare Spawns and ECHO logs

iLL-Mortick

For the fish jokes you have to interact with the fish trophy left handed from the fireplace in "The Lodge", just re-enter the area 25 times :) (there are more than this but I can't remember where)

For the Echo's you can use this Link its no video guide but you should find them all with this link

Echo's: https://www.powerpyx.com/borderlands-3-dlc-2-guns-love-and-tentacles-all-echo-log-locations/

For the rare spawns it seems this video is the key, I didn't try this out, but I will post my result maybe later when I went for it.

Rare Spawns: 

Cheers!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, EhrenKrocki said:

For the fish jokes you have to interact with the fish trophy left handed from the fireplace in "The Lodge", just re-enter the area 25 times :) (there are more than this but I can't remember where)

For the Echo's you can use this Link its no video guide but you should find them all with this link

Echo's: https://www.powerpyx.com/borderlands-3-dlc-2-guns-love-and-tentacles-all-echo-log-locations/

For the rare spawns it seems this video is the key, I didn't try this out, but I will post my result maybe later when I went for it.

Rare Spawns: 

Cheers!

Thank you kindly!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, octan1979 said:

Is it necessary to get a Quest for the rare 4 spawns ?

I kill them already all, but the only Quest I get was the for Amang.

And I don't get the trophy.

No quest needed, just go to the target location and reload if the creature isn't there - rinse and repeat until they show up.

4 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

No quest needed, just go to the target location and reload if the creature isn't there - rinse and repeat until they show up.

Then the trophy is buggy. I kill them already all on my first playtrought.

Amang I kill with the rare spawn Quest.

Edited by octan1979

3 hours ago, octan1979 said:

then the trophy is buggy. I kill them already all on my first playtrought.

Amang I kill with the rare spawn Quest.

So this is a bit of both.

It's not bugged according to 2K and Gearbox. But works in 2 ways, either you can just go kill them and get the trophy like i could or you have to get a friend to kill them while your in the party which will unlock a bounty for you to do, which will then allow you to get the trophy that way.

12 hours ago, Savitir1 said:

So this is a bit of both.

It's not bugged according to 2K and Gearbox. But works in 2 ways, either you can just go kill them and get the trophy like i could or you have to get a friend to kill them while your in the party which will unlock a bounty for you to do, which will then allow you to get the trophy that way.

I kill them all again and got the trophy.