Character Lv. 10 titles not unlocking

I've been playing through the gauntlet mode for quite a bit to achieve the crystal A rank for a specific character. When I reach character level 10 with a character I earn the level 10 title just fine. However when the AI reaches character level 10 with a character I don't obtain the title. That's very strange, as the progress between myself and the AI is shared. So why did the title not unlock?

Could it be due to having no access to these characters at the time? I'm playing the free version, which means there's only 4 characters I can play as for each week. The AI reached character level 10 with Noctis (FFXV), though I don't have access to Noctis at the time. Perhaps the title unlocks once I get access to this character? I just want to make sure that I don't mess myself up here and possibly lock myself out on the titles. Especially considering those character level 10 titles are the easiest ones to obtain.

EDIT: Problem solved. It seems you can only unlock the titles for the characters you can play as. If the AI reached character lvl 10 with a character you cannot play as during that particular week, then you will not obtain the title. Just a heads up for everyone that has the same issue.

Edited by Floriiss
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 28.3.2020 at 10:38 PM, Floriiss said:

I've been playing through the gauntlet mode for quite a bit to achieve the crystal A rank for a specific character. When I reach character level 10 with a character I earn the level 10 title just fine. However when the AI reaches character level 10 with a character I don't obtain the title. That's very strange, as the progress between myself and the AI is shared. So why did the title not unlock?

Could it be due to having no access to these characters at the time? I'm playing the free version, which means there's only 4 characters I can play as for each week. The AI reached character level 10 with Noctis (FFXV), though I don't have access to Noctis at the time. Perhaps the title unlocks once I get access to this character? I just want to make sure that I don't mess myself up here and possibly lock myself out on the titles. Especially considering those character level 10 titles are the easiest ones to obtain.

EDIT: Problem solved. It seems you can only unlock the titles for the characters you can play as. If the AI reached character lvl 10 with a character you cannot play as during that particular week, then you will not obtain the title. Just a heads up for everyone that has the same issue.

On 2.10.2020 at 1:11 AM, Skateryoshi said:

Hey, did the titles unlock for the characters you got to level 10 once you got access to them or were the titles locked forever?

This, does anyone already know the answer to that?

8 hours ago, AiManiaTrophyhuntres said:

This, does anyone already know the answer to that?

You get the title after you got access to them and play a match, the title will be locked only if the character it is not on the free cycle, wait for them to be available again so fight 1 battle to unlock it.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...