Immense Battleborn server problems

LifeIsSenseless

Hey guys,

does anybody else have problems with the Battleborn servers? I played for one month without any problems (not one disconnect) and now I don't get into the menu, the matches and then in the Match End screen.

So some things won't count for the stats, I get kicked from matches (privat bot matches) and so on...now my name with level isn't even displayed in the Teamlist on the right side in the main menu...

So is this a Battleborn server problem or are the PSN Servers the problem (cause we have big problems in Germany with the PSN now)? On the other hand a lot of my other games work just fine...

Much appreciated, if somebody could help me out and tell what the problem is (or what you think it is :)).

I already opened a ticket with 2K, so no need to tell me that ;).

Big thx,

Life

Yeah i also got an answer to my ticket, the server won't be reachable temporary and they are working on it. We should keep an eye on there twitter, there they will let us know when the repairs will be finished!

https://twitter.com/battleborn?lang=de

I hope they won't take too long. I need to use every day for platinum dailies, cause I still need to buy 2 Ops...

Life

Edited by LifeIsSenseless

34 minutes ago, Hey_Its_Mr_Jay said:

So is this even worth starting now ? I got this some time ago and never got round to it and now I see the sever shutdown I thought I better get started.

Plenty of time but I can't seem to get into matches or anything 1f644.png

If you haven’t started yet, don’t bother. 

Its impossible to earn enough Platinum (in-game premium currency) to get the 100%, unless you abuse a glitch during server outage periods which isn’t guaranteed to work. If you’d already started it’d be worth trying to abuse the glitch, but I wouldn’t personally bother starting from scratch at this point.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

If you haven’t started yet, don’t bother. 

Its impossible to earn enough Platinum (in-game premium currency) to get the 100%, unless you abuse a glitch during server outage periods which isn’t guaranteed to work. If you’d already started it’d be worth trying to abuse the glitch, but I wouldn’t personally bother starting from scratch at this point.

Such a shame I left it so long ☹️ but thanks for the heads up anyway man

5 hours ago, Hey_Its_Mr_Jay said:

So is this even worth starting now ? I got this some time ago and never got round to it and now I see the sever shutdown I thought I better get started.

Plenty of time but I can't seem to get into matches or anything 1f644.png

I started on it since the first announcement of the shutdown and just recently got the Platinum. It's possible but the servers' inability to stay working or saving stats will prevent it from being possible.

If it can stay working for a solid month (like it did from February to March 26), then you may be able to get it.

• Like 1

Like me and Gate wrote: you just have to keep an eye on their twitter, they actually keep their servers offline during the repairs, so there is now reason to just blindly try every day. As they said, they will tell us through twitter, when everything's done.

Maybe its like Eve Valkyrie and after one week everything will be dandy again :).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have the same issues again. I had two matches which saved and one that didn't. I already sent another support ticket, cause it's really annoying loosing all this time not getting progress...I advise you to do the same, it's relatively easy and quick and they see, that the server don't work properly...I hope its gets better, cause since the middle of April it had worked just fine :(.

9 hours ago, LifeIsSenseless said:

Have the same issues again. I had two matches which saved and one that didn't. I already sent another support ticket, cause it's really annoying loosing all this time not getting progress...I advise you to do the same, it's relatively easy and quick and they see, that the server don't work properly...I hope its gets better, cause since the middle of April it had worked just fine :(.

I'll try to do that today. I'm just 6 characters away.

For the past 2 days my progress would save on my first match of the day then not save anything else (but i only played a couple games after it stopped saving) has anyone else experienced that? I also raised a support ticket on Thursday but no reply just yet. 

Same here, my ticket is from the 6th of may. As always we have to wait for a fix. I hope they don't take their time for 3 weeks like last time...fortunately one can still do the dailys for platinum if you are persistent...thats my biggest fear for server problems because I still need to farm it for the last 2 ops I have to buy....

If you have a character you have done all the lore with you can grind out platinum (you can do it on a character you haven’t finished the lore with, you just have to be careful not the pop the trophy though). If the match doesn’t save but you complete the daily it adds the amount to your account but doesn’t complete the quest. Hopefully if you have a 10 platinum quest you can keep grinding that over and over until the match stats save! 

Apologises if this has already been explained previously. 

Edited by Niamh5445

14 hours ago, Niamh5445 said:

If you have a character you have done all the lore with you can grind out platinum (you can do it on a character you haven’t finished the lore with, you just have to be careful not the pop the trophy though). If the match doesn’t save but you complete the daily it adds the amount to your account but doesn’t complete the quest. Hopefully if you have a 10 platinum quest you can keep grinding that over and over until the match stats save! 

Apologises if this has already been explained previously. 

Hey,

I have read that in some other threads and noticed it myself in the times the servers weren't working properly. But still big thanks for the info and help :).

Problem is I have a 32 platinum daily which I can't complete cause you need to win 3 times. Fortunately I got a 10 platinum daily for 10 assists today so I will grind that a bit.

Life

Hey guys,

as the server situation stays the same, I still finish 10 % of all matches and the rest is wasted time I wanted to give you some news, the answer to my support ticket after 12 days ;(:

Hello,

thank you for your message.

I am happy to help you with your request. I will take the case from my colleague and do my best to help you.

I am happy that the server problems from the last ticket have now been fixed and you can play as normal. However, I see that you probably have a so-called "Challenge Progression Blocker". I will discuss your case internally with my colleague and see that we can do this regarding what.

If you have any further questions, you can contact me at any time. :)

Best regards,

Ozan A.
2K support

Sorry for the bad english, I got an german answer and just didn't want to translate it myself and let google do the work ;). So you see they don't think that this comes from server issues and I think they can't be further from the truth.

I told them that the error actually says server communication error and that others have the same problem...so I hope we will get some answers which will actually help us!

Life

I got a response but it was a generic one at that saying we’ve passes this information to the dev team, unfortunately we can’t tell when it will be resolved though. 

Today though i’ve lost all of my quests to get platinum which is strange. Anyone else had that issue? 

On 21/05/2020 at 7:17 AM, Niamh5445 said:

I got a response but it was a generic one at that saying we’ve passes this information to the dev team, unfortunately we can’t tell when it will be resolved though. 

Today though i’ve lost all of my quests to get platinum which is strange. Anyone else had that issue? 

I have alos lost them as well