Fastest 100% time

steel6burgh

So the top fastest time for this game is now 1 day and 14 hours.  Anybody know how this is possible.  24,900 miles in 1 day 14 hours is mathematically impossible.  I would like to know if i'm missing something so I can stop running laps around this oval track hours upon hours.  Ive already logged probably 60 plus hours and i've only hit about 9000 miles.

Think about the system of start and end times about trophies. I dont own the game, but I know many people grind a lot before they got their first trophy on a game. So, it looks like they needed less time than other ppl. 

In the case (i dont know if this works in Grid), he\she could farm a lot of miles before to get his or her first trophy. The first trophy is the start point and therefore it looks he or she needs less time as you would play it.

Edited by T-100

11 hours ago, T-100 said:

Think about the system of start and end times about trophies. I dont own the game, but I know many people grind a lot before they got their first trophy on a game. So, it looks like they needed less time than other ppl. 

In the case (i dont know if this works in Grid), he\she could farm a lot of miles before to get his or her first trophy. The first trophy is the start point and therefore it looks he or she needs less time as you would play it.

yes i agree and this is why i don't go around and accuse people of cheating.  I think it may be possible to rubber band and run donuts not finishing many races and pop the around the world trophy 1st  however i'm curious as to how the rank 50 and 100 trophy could pop 30 seconds apart.   Also curious to how someone could finish all races in multiple career events within a second of each other and win their 1st race in the same instance.

Edited by steel6burgh

2 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

yes i agree and this is why i don't go around and accuse people of cheating.  I think it may be possible to rubber band and run donuts not finishing many races and pop the around the world trophy 1st  however i'm curious as to how the rank 50 and 100 trophy could pop 30 seconds apart.   Also curious to how someone could finish all races in multiple career events within a second of each other and win their 1st race in the same instance.

Oh the last points sound very suspect. I thought your problem would be only this one grindy trophy, but there more unrealistics achievings