Duel Of The Fates (Win a 1v2 Power Duel)

Your options for this are to be either really good at dueling or to try and boost. We ran a session boosting this earlier and even with 8 to 10 people it could become troublesome if someone really good at the game joined. I believe the multiplayer is cross play with pc players too which doesn't help of course. If you try to get it without boosting, there is a degree of luck involved since how hard it will be to obtain depends entirely on how skilled your opponents are.

Hello everyone, I may have an idea for this trophy

What we need:

to play solo and get 20 victory

to have 5 players at least ( maybe 6: 2 duo and 1 or 2 solo )

How:

1) All the team member try to find an empty session of power duel

2) The first one invit all the other

3) now there is no need to be solo ( exept for the one who try to achieve the trophy ). If a random solo comes, he won't be able to play because the achiever will never die

4) if an other random duo comes, it can be dangerous ( that's why it will be easier if we are all the duo.

I think this may work.

Edited by Stevieboy

On 4/4/2020 at 2:05 AM, HorrorPoem said:

Anyone know what awaiting challenge means? I tried with 2 ps4s and a buddy and it just kept saying that. It wouldn't load into the match maybe you need more than 3 players for the power duel?

Maybe it's because you were all selected as paired dualist, one of you has to become lone dualist for the match to start.

Edited by Stevieboy

18 hours ago, XIIDoomsdayIIX said:

Maybe it's because you were all selected as paired dualist, one of you has to become lone dualist for the match to start.

yes. Join on the jedi academy page on psnprofiles.

It wouldn't let us in the severer at all for some reason, just keep saying connecting or waiting for challenge. Maybe in the character screen you have to change it.

Edited by Stevieboy

I've had to remove several posts and edit others in this thread. Please do not use threads to organise boosting, that is what the Gaming Sessions feature is for. You can discuss boosting strategies and/or tips, things that work or don't work, or anything else that would be helpful for other people reading the thread, but any posts that are organising a boosting session (including even just mentioning there is a Gaming Session posted) will be removed or edited.

If this is not adhered to, then the thread will be locked.

• Like 2

On 4/5/2020 at 3:09 AM, Stevieboy said:

I've had to remove several posts and edit others in this thread. Please do not use threads to organise boosting, that is what the Gaming Sessions feature is for. You can discuss boosting strategies and/or tips, things that work or don't work, or anything else that would be helpful for other people reading the thread, but any posts that are organising a boosting session (including even just mentioning there is a Gaming Session posted) will be removed or edited.

If this is not adhered to, then the thread will be locked.

Locked as I had to remove 2 more posts.