Which influence has the deactivating of the gear score on specific trophies?

Hi, since the new update we have the immersive mode.

I like the gameplay without the gear score, but I want to collect all trophies. I know, that you get the killing, story and many more trophies. But the main question I ask myself:

What about the raid trophy or specific rate gear?

For the raid one, I want to know, if I am right now gear score e. g. 50, what happens after e. g.10h gaming without the gear score? Will I have a higher score after activating the gear score again, or will I have a gs of 50 again (sadly I think the last one happens).

The other point about high rated gear, I think you cannot unlock this in the no gs mode, or is this assumption wrong?

• Like 1

When you are in immersive mode rated gear does not drop at all. All of your weapon blueprints you've found are added to you inventory for you to choose when you are in a base camp and armor has no stats. So yes, if you just play immersive mode you will be locked out of the raid trophies and PVP still uses the original game settings. You can revert back at anytime so nothing is missable.

If you've started a regular game and had a gear score of 50 before switching to immersive mode, you will be gear score 50 when you revert back.

• 4 weeks later...