Industrious in the Face of Cosmic Terror Trophy popped early

ObsiEez

As the title says, I ended up having the 'Industrious in the Face of Cosmic Terror' trophy for completing all crew challenges & side missions in the Guns, Love, and Tentacles DLC. I still had maybe 5-ish side quests left to do as well as a statue & a hunt left when I got the trophy. I'm making this posts to see if anyone else had this happen & how it happened to see if there is an actually method to making it unlock earlier than it's suppose to. Below is basically a list of everything I did up to unlocking it.

I played the DLC in co-op mode, not as the host for the entire DLC (still have more left but has all been done it co-op). The host didn't get the trophy but I did. I had 1 statue left, 1 hunt left & I had already gotten all of Gaiges gifts already. The trophy unlocked after finishing the 'We Slass!' side quest while still on the very start of the 'The Call of Gythian' Main Mission. I have not once even went into the DLC area or accepting any DLC missions while playing in someone elses game or in my own game. The DLC was done solely in my friends game.

Hopefully that's enough information to go on & to see if anyone else can either recreate it as a way to skip most of the trophy or if just anyone else is in the same boat as I was. Either way trophy or not, still going to do all the crew challenges & side missions anyway since my friend still needs 'em anyway

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, SoapMacTavish222 said:

It didn't happen for me with this trophy but the echo log one did pop early when I still had two left to collect. I double checked my list to make sure but I was still missing two of them but it popped anyway.

I think that might have happened with me as well. I didn't check which ones I had however I know for a fact I didn't collect them all yet since I literally grabbed 1 echo while following the guide & got the trophy.

Doesn't seem anyone else got it to pop earlier either though. Not like it really mattered as I still went & played through all the quests anyway since I wanted my money's worth out of the DLC lol