Astral Tower PW glitch(?), The Foundation

nrs1nrs1

I just climbed to one of the highest points in the "Complete the ritual in the Astral Plane" mission for The Foundation, and claimed the control point there. From what I've seen in videos, a bunch of platforms are supposed to appear after claiming that point. However, for me nothing happened and now I'm pretty stuck without those platforms. Any ideas on how to fix this?

edit: I figured it out, I hadn't done the other side as well and was missing that before the blocks come up.

Edited by nrs1nrs1
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, nrs1nrs1 said:

I just climbed to one of the highest points in the "Complete the ritual in the Astral Plane" mission for The Foundation, and claimed the control point there. From what I've seen in videos, a bunch of platforms are supposed to appear after claiming that point. However, for me nothing happened and now I'm pretty stuck without those platforms. Any ideas on how to fix this?

edit: I figured it out, I hadn't done the other side as well and was missing that before the blocks come up.

Should be easier to be found on the internet. Had the same issue. There's an alternative path and you need all of them. TYVM for adding the solution to the problem :)