Deal of the Century glitched

I have unlocked “I Get Around” (do everything, including playing all 7 modes), but cannot get “Deal of the Century” to unlock (play all modes ones).

I’ve played all modes multiple times and even noticed I have high scores listed in the pause menu of all game modes.

Anyone else?

13 hours ago, AirMcLaren said:

I have unlocked “I Get Around” (do everything, including playing all 7 modes), but cannot get “Deal of the Century” to unlock (play all modes ones).

I’ve played all modes multiple times and even noticed I have high scores listed in the pause menu of all game modes.

Anyone else?

This is an odd one, I haven't heard of this happening until now.

I don't think I see anything wrong with the unlock code for it.

Sorry I can't be of more help, my advice would be to close the game.

Then try each mode again.

The trophy should trigger at the start of any of the side modes so long as each mode has been played.

I'll be curious to hear if this just resolves itself in that manner, let me know and sorry about the inconvenience.

I'm having the same issue on Vita. I've played each mode multiple times. I've quit the game and tried again. No trophy.

Edit: I figured the issue out. I had to go back and start a campaign mission. It seems you have to play all of the modes in one session.

Edited by headbusta517
Solved the issue
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 5.4.2020 at 2:38 AM, headbusta517 said:

I'm having the same issue on Vita. I've played each mode multiple times. I've quit the game and tried again. No trophy.

Edit: I figured the issue out. I had to go back and start a campaign mission. It seems you have to play all of the modes in one session.

Thanks for the tip!  I had this problem on Vita too and can confirm that it works if  you do all modes + one level of campaign in one sitting.

• Like 1