Question about the Game Plus

Hello

I have the next question; I finished the game (easy mode) and I was trying to do the collectables before the game Game Plus it looks like I cant because some areas are locked. what can I do? should I start the G+? and if I do that should I play it on the hardest mode? (how many times you can start a game plus after you are done with the full story mode?) thank you for your answer guys.

Note: Sorry for my English (is not my main language) 

Hey, you sure? I completed it on normal and completely cleaned up all collectibles and challenges afterwards with no problems. Only thing locked is the Lara as a child part and that doesn't count against the collectibles.

But of course you cannot achieve those kill related trophies post game as there are no enemies left...

So, if you missed any of these you would have to do another run.

I am currently working on my deadly obsessions run.

• Like 1

No collectibles are locked of missable, you should be able to backtrack to all. Some weapons or tools can lock out zones, but they all become available through the game.

If some areas seem unreachable try looking further for a path or thinking out of the box. Its been a while but some are tricky.

I don't think collectibles carry over so watch out (not sure tho)

One tip : make multiple saves, my very last collectible glitched, cost me 3 hours by way of an earlier save, and still i was lucky i had one...

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Sea_Dragon777 said:

Thank you for your answer. I have the last question if i finish the game plus in normal mode after that ill be able to start another game plus? (Choose another difficulty?)

Yes new game plus is endless and you can choose your difficulty each time. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Make sure you seek out the mission givers. Sometimes areas and paths will remain blocked until you speak to the mission giver. There's one near the waterfall in Paititi that bugged me for a long time as I could tell there was an area back there but no way through. Spoke to a mission giver and a blocked path was suddenly open.

Yes, complete the main and side missions and all collectibles and challenges will be reachable. (There is a DLC mission that blocks a climb for a relic and mural if you have the dlc, just talk to the guy on the stairs and the man and woman will walk away. They were there for me at least.) You might come across a document or relic not counting even though you got them all. I just exited the game and reopened it and it shows up. Idk why it happens. (Be careful if doing it on Deadly Obsession)

Edited by SeanxZona32