The good the bad and the augmented DLC, Modifier problem.

FlareZero

That's the Cut-and-Go modifier that you're missing, right? What do you mean with "I have tried all episodes"? What is it that you've been trying? ?

I don't remember what the description says on how to unlock it.. Could you post that here? 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Arcesius said:

That's the Cut-and-Go modifier that you're missing, right? What do you mean with "I have tried all episodes"? What is it that you've been trying? 1f642.png

I don't remember what the description says on how to unlock it.. Could you post that here? 

I have got it, I have tried some other time on episode 2 and I have unlocked the modifier.

Edited by FlareZero
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

fuckin augmented dlc is cancer. i hate how the game gets borderline impossible after you die. it's like a difficulty ramp up so high it makes demon souls fucking blush. it's stupid and completely pointless. hacking limbs is the mosty boring gameplay mechanic ever invented. it's so slow i'd rather just buy upgrades, it just adds more time and bullshit on every kill, and the fucking nanite masses never let me overcharge. I completed episode 9 but it didn't give me the gold shades so now i have to do that shit again.

Edited by MatThaRiPP3R84

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2020 at 0:07 AM, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

fuckin augmented dlc is cancer. i hate how the game gets borderline impossible after you die. it's like a difficulty ramp up so high it makes demon souls fucking blush. it's stupid and completely pointless. hacking limbs is the mosty boring gameplay mechanic ever invented. it's so slow i'd rather just buy upgrades, it just adds more time and bullshit on every kill, and the fucking nanite masses never let me overcharge. I completed episode 9 but it didn't give me the gold shades so now i have to do that shit again.

Well, I haven't had problem ihit the second DLC,. was fun in my opinion, the only enemy a bit hard is the Nanite masses, but noting too much impossible, man you should play other thing if it is too much, the game overall it is doable.

Edited by FlareZero
  • Like 1