Resetting A Room

Spoiler

I've managed to ruin this room - I pushed the block up against the wall because I didn't realize there was a wall there. There's no way to push it back, and I need to push it so that I can access the area in the second image. I can't use the inflate gadget because I also need the light to be on to get up there, so the only solution is to reset the room to its normal state. But I've tried leaving, I've tried committing suicide, I've tried entering a level and exiting, I've tried closing and re-opening the game... running out of ideas. Is my save just screwed completely?

I did find this online

"So I thought I was S.O.L. for the Derelict Chambers costume but if you pushed the guy all the way against the wall you can put a teleporter underneath him. Hold R2 against him and the teleporter will spawn inside his geometry allowing you to move him."

but I'm not sure if it's the same area as this one and I don't have teleporters yet to see if it'll fix this or not

In this part, to move the block, you will need the teleport tool, don’t worry for now. To solve this part you will need the teleport to move the block to the button, and after use the light in the upper part of the block (leaving the light there, to open the patch and maintain opened when you climb)

Edited by rhudsoncruz