Do you have any trophies earned during 4 AM to 9 AM?

PostalDudeRus

I have quite a few. Either because I played too long or get up to early and played a little bit before going to work.

It's 49 at 4am, 12 at 5am, 28 at 6am, 11 at 7am, 30 at 8am and 76 at 9am.

Edited by dermarx

5 minutes ago, red_tyrant said:

4 AM - 341
5 AM - 360
6 AM - 313
7 AM - 107
8 AM - 166
9 AM - 131

My sleep schedule is from 7 AM to 2 PM because of my job (Im a landlord and the water service in my zone isn't the best, so I need to check the water levels constantly for my tenants during the night-dawn). I play a lot in the night (9 PM to 5 AM) I really hate being awake in the morning.

I think that is biggest night-morning score we can get :D

13 minutes ago, PostalDudeRus said:

I think that is biggest night-morning score we can get :D

I've earned over 2000 trophies in that 4-9am time slot

I had a few occasions where I was up at 4am with a newborn. Plus a few years back my wife used to be up at 5am for work. I'd get up as well and get in a few hours

Won't be happening again though as I'm back where I should be during those hours.... bed

4 am - 63

5 am - 62

6 am - 83

7 am - 138

8 am - 339

9 am - 763

Sometimes i played at 6 to 9 am before work, sometimes i played all night from 10 pm to 4, 5, 6 am. Although the hours between 2 to 8 am are at low score (less than 400).

It's not as easy to check but i looked through my list of :platinum: and saw i have at least one of those for every hour of the day :)

7pm to 1am seems to be my main time  which is pretty on point for me I usually play alot then

4am I only have 63 with 4am to 9am usually being my most laxed time of the day. Which makes sense I'm usually asleep by then or just laying in bed trying to get to sleep, any I have honestly though from 4am - 6am guaranteed they were trophies I was probably grinding out and really didn't want to hear to bed u til they were done.